Chapter 1

"Katie come on! It will be fun," Sophia shrieked in my ear. I was standing there with my arms crossed against my chest. "Sophia I just don't want to go if they won't be there!" I shouted. Sophia wanted to take me to a concert where my idols were supposed to be, but canceled last minute. Just seeing Harry Style's face on a poster was enough for me to melt into a puddle.

"I'm sorry One Direction canceled but it's your birthday. Please just come it could be fun! And I already paid for the tickets." Sophia said as she yanked me towards the door. I just didn't want to go unless my sunshines were there.

"Fine. I will go but you are buying me a drink after it is all over. Got it?"

"Yeah sure what ever you want." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. Then she whipped out her phone to check the time. "Katie it's almost 9! We have to go now!!" She whined in her high pitched voice.

"Ok! How do I look?" I asked looking at myself in the full sized mirror. "You look great!" Sophia said. "How do I look?" She asked me combing her hair with her fingers. Her vibrant blue eyes, her hair lay perfectly curled on her shoulders, and her dress that looked custom made to show off her curves. "You look stunning." I said after a minute of taking everything in.

"Ok let's go!" She squealed as we walked outside to her car. I settled into the passengers seat an shut my eyes for the 30 minutes it took us to get there. I could already hear the music as we pulled into a space in the very back of the lot. As we walked up the music continued to get louder, I groaned as I started to get a headache. "Can't we just go to the bar now? My head hurts," I pleaded but she just shook her head. I hated how stubborn and persistent she was.

When we got to the area where the bands where set up we sat and listened to the 'Counting Crows' set and I sang almost every line of every song. My dad and I would go on road trips and we would both sit there and just listen to them sing over and over again. After their set was done Sophia and I were talking to some cute guys. Well, at least Sophia was I just stood behind her as she got all of the boys numbers and they told her to call them and she just nodded in response. I already had a boyfriend so I was not too offended that I didn't get one number. Luke and I were friends since the second grade when Jasmine tried to tell the teacher that I colored on her desk. When I didn't she did, but Like stood up for me and we have been inseparable since. Sophia doesn't like him because she says he is too goodie two shoes for he but I still love him.

After the concert we started to drive to 'Weatherspoon Pub.' Everyone knew me there and they treated me like family. My mom and dad would go there and that was my favorite spot because I got to help wash tables. When now that I think about it really isn't that fun. But it is still my favorite place because it reminds me of my parents and I have missed them so much since the accident.

--------------------------------------------
[Authors Note: Hey guys it Katie! I hope u r liking the book so far idk how many chapters there will be but idk te main character Katie actually isn't based off me😂 ily!]

COPY RIGHT: LARRYISSREALL NOT TO BE COPIED ORIGINAL BOOK!