Prologe

Rebekah Mikaelson is having a bad decade. Ever since waking up from her 90 year nap her brother forced upon her nothing has felt the same. Waking up in a different century is one thing but finding 8 tattoos across her body that were not there before is completely different.

As a child her and her siblings were not given the gift of the soul mark, they assumed it must of been genetics but that was proven wrong when they became vampires and her eldest brother Finn got his mark the day his soulmate Sage was born.

Ever since then Rebekah has been praying that one day she would have someone to love her no matter what. Over the years her half brother Klaus has done everything in his power to kill every possible love interest of hers claiming they don't deserve her love. 

After 900 years she gave up hope, she new she was no longer worthy of a soulmate for she has too much red in her ledger. What person would want to love a girl who eats people for a living? She new if she ever got a soulmate they would reject her. She was too damaged beyond repair with too much baggage.

Waking up it 2010 was hard for her, everything was different, everyone was different. She was even more surprised to find out she not only has one soulmate but eight! Of course she couldn't try and find them because her half brother happened to get a werewolf pregnant and dagger her other brother Elijah. She has to stay in New Orleans to help her brothers, because 1000 years ago they make a pact 'Always And Forever'
And it looks like she won't be braking that pact anytime soon    

**************************

first chapter hope you enjoy! I thought I might as well crossover two of my favourite universes while in lockdown to keep myself busy lmao.
Hope you enjoy the book and stay safe lol.