𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁😔

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆

As we kissed she hesitated but I didn't break the kiss.

"Kentrell." She mumbled finally pulling away.

"Huh?" I looked down at ha.

"You shouldn't have did that." She got up off of me looking upset.

"Why not? It's just a kiss." I looked at ha confused.

She ignored me getting up leaving out of the room.

I sighed following ha.

"Why you so upset about it?" I asked and she turned around looking at me.

"I don't want you to start liking me or anything, cause I know that's what it's coming to. You love too quick, I'm just in your dreams. Ion wanna hurt you." She explained.

"Okay, and?" I walked up on ha grabbing ha by ha waist. "We could always meet."

"There's the problem Kentrell." She mumbled.

"What? Us meeting?" I asked.

"It's more to it, we'll be able to see each other. When you actually find some real love, true love. Other than that I gotta keep helping you." She said.

"What are you Naomi? My angel?" I asked.

"Nahhh, I'm just somebody that was sent to help you out. That's what I plan on doing." She looked up at me.

"So your saying if you could get with me you still wouldn't?" I asked.

"I'm not saying that at all, I would." She shrugged. "Your everything I could ask for despite your problems."

I nodded my head listening to ha.

"But to be honest, your very loving and caring to me. Your a good person in my eyes no matter what anybody says." She looked at me.

I think right now she's just trying to help me.

"Thank you ma." I smiled as she kissed my cheek.

"You welcome." She smiled back.

"Ion wanna ever wake up." I mumbled looking down at ha. "I'm happier here."

"You are? But you know you gone have to because you got shit to do." She said.

"I know but if I can't see you in real life, then ion wanna wake up." I shrugged.

"It's okay Kentrell, you will." She said. "But somebody's waking you up, see you later Trelly." She smiled kissing my lips.

I chuckled at the name kissing ha back smiling before she started to disappear.

My smile instantly dropped when I seen Montana shaking me.

"Aye wake up, you gotta get ready." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Gimme five more minutes." I mumbled turning around.

(A/n: This use to be me when I had to wake up for school, back when schools were open😭)