Prologue

I felt water wash over me, but it was gone as quickly as it came. Then, the next one came, much bigger than the next and this reached my nose. A bit of water entered my nose which shot me back to my senses, making me shot up and cough the water out of my system. 

I  looked around me and I saw that I was in a beach... somewhere. I couldn't remember how I got here, but when I looked back, I saw a toppled boat near the shore and I assumed I was going somewhere far.

I need to jog my memory.

I pushed myself up and was immediately met with pain that shot throughout my body, especially my head. I groaned and reached up, holding the back of my head and squinted my eyes to control the light that was entering it.

Where the hell am I? 

I've looked around and was mesmerized by the color of the water. I've been in several beaches around the world, but never had I seen water this clear. Another thing I've noticed was there were no islands nearby and there were no boats or planes passing by.

So I began to walk.

I didn't know where I was going, but I kept walking in hopes that I would wind up in a town or something that could help me. Although it felt like the trees stretched on forever as well, I don't have a choice though, so I pushed on.

I didn't know how long I was walking for when I finally saw... a castle?

-----------

In an island in the middle North Atlantic ocean lies a Kingdom that is called Settadel which has a ruler named King Tristan Powell who is married to Lorie Powell, his Queen. For centuries, a family of Sorcerers and Sorceress' had kept the island hidden from the eyes of the others to ensure that no one would know their existence and to keep all residents safe from the eyes of hungry predators.

But then, a tragedy shook the Kingdom when a massive earthquake has stricken; taking all of them off guard. Many lives were lost in this tragedy, but the one that had been affected the most was the family of Sorcerer's and Sorceress', the Duarte's, which had been reduced to one. Emilia Duarte, being the only remaining Sorceress, had been continued the legacy of her family and continued to keep the island hidden from the outsiders.

Being a close family friend to the Powell's and a best friend of their daughter, Mackenzie, Tristan and Lorie had taken Emilia in as if she's their own.

Then, the news broke that an outsider was able to enter the island when the magic that had kept it hidden was taken down when the Duarte's had died. All were wary as none knew what people on the outside were like, all they knew was that they are hungry for power and wealth and would not hesitate to bring them down if they knew of their hidden wealth in the Kingdom. So when the outsider had made her presence known in the Kingdom, no one wanted to come near her even when she was offering a hand to help the residents restore their homes, shops, and other establishment, that is until an old lady didn't have a choice because everyone was busy rebuilding their lives and could not assist her to rebuild her home.

So she accepted the help of the outsider and everyone was shocked by the risk that the old lady took. All of them were able to witness how the outsider had single-handedly rebuilt the home of the old lady. Soon, everyone was asking favors from her and the news had reached the palace.

-----

Hey there guys! Welcome to another story of mine, if you're a new reader, thank you for giving my story a chance and, if not, thank you for giving another of my story a chance. Regardless, I hope all of you would like/love it and I also hope that I'll be able to do this story justice.

I would also just like to thank my brother for helping me out with the cover of this story. I suck at making covers so I asked him for help. If you have more time to spare, please check out his vids on YouTube, his name is RRJames, he recently joined the platform so there's not much videos posted. He makes speed-painting videos and I would greatly appreciate it if you check it out.

Thank you!