Cocoa puffs

It was a rainy day on my 3rd day of visiting LA. I awoken with a text from Tilly
"hey troye boy, come by my apartment around 12, cereal and spongebob? ;)"
I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:15 so I quickly showered and went to Tyler's.
I arrived and saw he was wearing a dinosaur onesie. I smirked,
" D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R YOU ARE A DINOSAUR" I screamed as I kissed his lips, still with morning breath. "Ready for this epic day of spongebob and eating breakfast food with insane amount of sugar in it?" Tyler asked with a little too much hyper. " oh am I ever"
After having a bowl of Cheerios, we decided to have the sugar filled cereal.
"Lucky charms, cinnamon toast crunch, or cocoa puffs?" I asked Tilly who was choosing a new spongebob episode."mmmm cocoa puffs. Bring the whole box, I live for chocolate."
I brought the box over and poured some in the bowl. In the episode, sandy cheeks was stuffing acorns in her mouth and I guess that's where Tyler got a spark of an idea.
"Hey boy, let's go have funnnn." He sing songed to me, " I feel inspired."
Before I could respond, I have Tyler's lips on mine, at first soft but now it's like a bunch of rocks tumbling down a hill. I must admit, when he does this is turns me on. I grabbed his member through his dinosaur onesie, he giggles.
" hey big boy, your 19, wanna try something?"
" shure!!" boy, I really make bad choices when my hormones are messed up. He strips me butt naked and makes me go on all fours. He starts fingering my butt hole. Then unzips his onsie and slips his member in.
"TYLAH, WE'VE DONE THIS BEFORE THIS ISNT NEW!!"
" oh stop complaining, here comes the goodness." He told me as he reached his hand into the cocoa puffs. He has a weird fetish with food in my butt. Tyler shoves about five cocoa puffs in my butt before screaming, "COME ON SANDY CHEEKS!!!!" He shoved 5 more in. Then he shoves his member in and starts mixing it all up. After a minute, he screams " OH MY GOD SHE'S GONNA BLOW"
As he came in my butt, he sung " mix my milk with your cocoa puffs, milky milky cocoa mix your milk with my cocoa puffs."
Then he removed his big buddy and told me to go into the bathroom to remove the crushed cocoa puffs.
As I came back into the living room, I saw that it was 3:00 and I had to call my mum.
" Tilly, I'm going to call my mum now." I told him as he put his onsie back on.
" oh is little Troye scared?"
" NO, IM 19!!!" I screamed in his face before I kissed him. Then, I called my mum.