Doctor Who: Clara Oswald's Monologue in 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳

I don't know where I am. I just know I'm running. Not running away though, running to something - to that specific situation where I know I'll find him. Where I know he'll always be. I'm running towards the danger, because whenever and wherever there's danger, there's hope, and he calls himself the Doctor. It's like I'm breaking into a million pieces and there's only one thing I remember. There's one crucial thing which I must remember, and which I must never forget - it's the reason why I'm in this world and the reason why I was born at all those different places in all those different times. I have to save the Doctor. He always looks different. But I always know it's him. I just follow the danger, and I see him. Always him. Always the Doctor - babbling away, bringing kindness to wherever and whenever he goes, learning what he can, and of course running too, but not as fast as me. Not as fast as I've run, and not as fast as I'll have to. Sometimes I think I'm everywhere at once, running every second just to find him. Just to save him. But he never hears me. Almost never. I'm falling through space and time, moving through his lives - travelling up, down, side to side, left, right, backwards and forwards, going into different parts of his life - different adventures, different planets, different faces, different times, but always me - always I'm there, all through his different lives, and all through mine too. Sometimes it's like I've lived a thousand lives in a thousand places. I'm born, I live, I die. It's the rule of three for me. All those different homes, with all those different friends along with all those different clothes. And always, there's the Doctor. Always I'm running to save the Doctor, again and again and again. In the TARDIS, on Earth, in the past, or in the future - always he's there, with me there too - saving him and rescuing him. And he hardly ever hears me. But I've always been there. All through his destinations, seeing all his different faces running throughout all those different locations and all those different time zones, from all that danger and all those foes - I've been there, I always have been, and I think I always will be - from Gallifrey to Trenzalore. All through his journey. Right from the very beginning. Right from that day he started, from the day he stole that TARDIS and became that madman with a box. Right from the day he started running. And he's never ever stopped since, and nothing or no one will ever change that, because I'm here - I'm always here and I've always been here to stop them, and I think I always will be. I don't know where I am. I don't know where I'm going, or where I've been. I was born to save the Doctor, but the Doctor is safe now. I blew into this world on a leaf. I'm still blowing. I don't think I'll ever land. I'm Clara Oswald. I'm the Impossible Girl, and my story is done.