Prologue

Something that I just thought about. Based off of one of my favorite songs, from one of my favorite eras, by this lovely man. This was actually thought up on this cursed day 4/21. Hope that you enjoy 💜💜💜💜💜

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

In 1391, the middle of July

A 5'7 lean olive-skinned man with a plump 5'6 golden-skinned woman walked in a grassy field that was lit with the setting sun's rays, hitting their backs as they walked hand in hand. Turning to look into the sunset while chirping is heard in the distance.

"My fair maiden, I have missed you very much." The man's lovely African accent came smoothly through his lips, making the lady that he was hand in hand with melt. "I have also missed you, we shall not keep meeting like this." The woman's other worldly accent came out soothingly, making the man smile.

"Aye, but I always yearn for you, I cannot stay away from your loveliness." She smiled at his words, but playfully shying away from him. "You jest my darling." The woman giggled at his words.

"I shall not with your love." He smiles, showing his slight dimple in his right cheek, kisses her forehead, & then turns to the sunset. "Such a beautiful day has to come to an end, my love." She sighs sadly, knowing that they have to part. "We must part to our dwellings." They grip each other's hand with all of their strength, not to depart from one another.

"I don't want to yet." he leans his body into her while she leans into his body likewise. "Neither do I, my love." Looking into each other's eyes, they close the space between them. He gently caresses her face as she moans in his mouth, that old familiar spark.

They slowly descend to the ground, lips still connected, her skirts making a pool around them. His hand travels up her leg to take away the shameful undergarments. The afterglow of the sun shining on every inch of their bare skin.

Two suspicious figures watch on as they slowly go towards the couple. The man grips the woman's waist as he enters her maidenhood. "Ahh." She moans as he rains kisses on her face. "It's okay, I will be gentle like last time." He assures her, intertwining their hands.

She opens her eyes, raises her hand to touch his smooth lips. "I love you, Christopher." He kisses her fingertips. "As I love you more & more each day, Amelia." They smile at the other as they kiss once more as he started to move within her warmth.

The pair was still unaware of a perimeter being set around them. After 45 minutes of their short love making session, he sends his love inside her once more as hers slides down their joined parts. They didn't want to leave, they wanted to lie in each other's arms in the afterglow.

"Awww, is this not nice? This is quite intriguing." An unfamiliar voice rings throughout the grassy plane, making the couple look up to see hooded figures, making Christopher cover Amelia for he didn't want her to be shamed before the pale man spoke again. "I hope we didn't disturb your confessions of love, we can be quite a rude lot. My apologies Christopher & Amelia, my name is William."