Her First Day At UA

(Bakugo's POV)

Ugh today's going to suck. It's my sister Sydney's first day at UA and she's known to be one of Japan's most famous celebrity. "Oi! Syd what's taking you so long?" As she ran to me, I shoved a piece of toast in her mouth " jerk" she muffled while the toast was still in her mouth "HAHA" I laughed. My sister is a singer and actress with light brown hair she makes $1,000 a month which makes her very rich.

(No one POV)

When they got to school Bakugo had to cover Syd while walking into the school people thought he was weird and gave him funny looks. When they got into the classroom she was introduced by Mr. Aizawa "we have a new student today, her name is Sydney" when she looked up at everyone they all gasped in excitement Aizawa slammed his hand on desk to silence everyone "just because she's famous doesn't mean you can act all different." Aizawa hissed "Bakugo why aren't you excited about this?" Kiri asked "Because she's my sister idiot" kirishima's eyes got wide and he had a huge smile on his face. "Wait really?!"he ask in excitement "Umm Yeah" while Bakugo and Kirishima where talking Mr. Aizawa was talking about the dorms and roommates.

Deku and Iida

Kaminari and kirishima

Urarka and Mina

Asui and Toru

(and the others I'm lazy)

And last but not least

Bakugo and Sydney

"WHAT!!" the boys yelled in anger "so lucky." They wispered

--------------At The Dorms--------------
(Nobody's POV)
As bakugo and Syd got to their room they unpacked Bakugo started to daydream "Ay Ay Bakugo!" Syd yelled and broke the dream "WHAT!?" he yelled back "unpack" Syd said "UGH" Bakugo started to unpack bakugo took a shower and Syd started to wash her face when they both got done they both got into their separate beds and fell asleep.

----------------MORNING---------------

Syd got changed into shorts and a tank top. Bakugo put on his skull T-shirt and sweatpants. Bakugo had to help Syd get her food without everyone having to talk to her. When the boys saw her they tried to talk to her but bakugo didn't let them "Quit hogging her all to yourself Bakugo!" Sero yelled "Shut up you piece of sh-" Bakugo about to him when a hand pulled back his fist, "I got this don't worry" Syd smiling at Bakugo "Bakugo's my brother so he has to protect me " the boys looked at Syd and Bakugo's rapidly and pointing at Bakugo "yeah" Syd walked back to Bakugo but he was gone she was looking around the room and found him talking to a brown haired girl with small pink cheeks "Oooooohh" Syd said in her head. Syd got some ramen and went back to her room to eat.

When Bakugo got back to the room he turned on the the lights to find Syd in a chair in front of him "HOLY SHI- oh its you what do you wa-" "who is she" Syd interrupted as Bakugo cheeks getting redder than a tomato "W-what d-do mean who's what?!" Syd slapped Bakugo not to hard to make a hand make a mark but it faded a way "Ugh fine I'll tell you her name is Ochako Uraraka and I've loved her for so long" Bakugo regretting saying anything and frowning as Syd saw his frown she started to feel bad "Hey Bakugo I'm not going to tell her I just wanted to protect you from heart breakers" Bakugo looked at Syd and said "I'm suppose you protect you" she smiled and gave him huge hug he felt a lot better about himself. As they both fell asleep Bakugo started to dream about a certain someone.

-------------- MORNING --------------

While Syd went to get food the girls asked her if she wanted go to the mall so they are able to get to know her as a friend "Okay" Syd said happily "but I'm going to need a disguise" "oh leave to me" a black haired girl said "thank you" Syd said

----------5min before the mall----------

"Hey Sydney" the black haired girl said
"Yes" Syd said "I'm done with your disguise" the blach haired girl said "dang thank you?umm" Syd said not knowing her name" "Momo, Momo Yaoyorozu" the girl said "Thank you Momo" Syd said "Go change were leaving in 2 minutes" Momo said. I changed into the outfit and headed to the main room all the girls were waiting form me before we left all of the girls told me their names so it wouldn't be awkward "I'm Jiro,im Mina, I'm Ochako, I'm Toru, and i'm Asui" before I could leave I heard someone call my name I turn around and see Bakugo "what's up Bakugo?" Syd asked "I'm coming with you." Bakugo said "Ugh fine" Syd groaned.

---------------At The Mall---------------
(Syd's POV)

As I was looking in a small department I saw that Ochako didn't buy anything "Hey Bakugo do you know why Ochako isn't buying anything?" I wispered to him "She doesn't have a lot of money so she starves herself and doesn't get anything to pricey" as I herd those words coming out of his mouth I almost cried and remembered that Bakugo likes her "Take this money and give it to her and tell her it's from you" Syd gave Bakugo $25,000, he nodded and walked up to her he started to get red and nervous when he gave Ochako her face lit up and she cried and hugged Bakugo.

--------------3 months later-------------
(Bakugo's POV)

"Hey Sydney" "what up Bakugo"
"I think it's time to tell her"i said nervously Syd's face got so big and happy "okay call her into your room and then tell her"she told me Syd leaves into the main room into the main room to hangout with Momo and Denki While I was waiting for her to come I stared to get sweaty palms "you got this,you got this" I told myself when i here a knock on the door "it's open" as I see Ochako coming into the room I got super red "Hey Round Face I asked you here to tell you that I love you and want to be with you for the rest of me life" Ochako got red and said "I love you too Bakugo ever since the sports festival" she hugged me and pulled my collar and kissed me while I was kissing her I her something I look at the door and see Syd takin pictures I threw a pillow at her and laughed and smiled at Ochako.

(My First Story)
If your reading this then thank you soo much It means a lot if you like the story comment and say is I should add more to this story.