My Ex-Best Friend

School.

Of the many things a teenager may hate or like, and as a senior, you'd be expecting I'd hate school, but it's actually something t5f say that gives me relief from my life at home. I was born and raised in a middle-class family in Manhattan. I have a loving family, but now, I'm not sure I can even call them my family.

Ever since my sister committed suicide, the pictures on those house walls changed, and, eventually, so did my family. I became depressed, but the rest of my family seemed okay- my younger sister, my brothers, and my parents. Victoria's death hadn't affected them. At all. And I was glad I moved to another house, even if they came to visit me weekly.

I had Drake and Chloe to get me through the day, but even Drake left me, and only Chloe was left. I really liked Drake, and seeing him go after my best gal friend hit me in the stomach with stones. I know it was stupid of me to just ignore him let our 9-year-old friendship go to waste.

I stoped eating my lunch while thinking when a stupid idiot flies a paper plane at my eye. Ouch, that hurt like shit...

"Ouch." Chloe said as she examined my eye. "Well, it's red. You might as well go to the Nurse's Office."

"Yeah, might as well. Can you tell Mrs. Carpé that I'm at the Nurse's?" I asked kindly while pouting.

"Yeah, sure. Just stop with the face." she said and poked my cheek. I nodded and run to the Nurse's Office, holding my eye.

I bump into some people along the way, bumping into Drake's new friends. His new best friends. But on the last one of them, Edmund, I tripped. And I'm certain that from the corner of my eye, I saw him. The guy laughing in the hall, not caring about me, letting go of the past.

It's funny how when people went through something in the past, they can act as if nothing happened between them. But they never forget, they just pretend to.

A/N: Does little Tori really hate Drake? She doesn't have to though. *winks mischievously*

Not that kind of mischievous!

Anyway, I hope you liked the intro, even though there's nothing to like about it.

-RyaZeeBahnahnah

Hellooooo. I didn't really help out in writing this chap. Except for the really minor editing.(present-past stuff and adding some dramaaaaa lol) I'll write more in the future tho.

               /´¯/)              (\¯'\
              /    //                 \\   \
             /    //                   \\   \
      /´¯/    /´¯\             /¯ '\    \¯'\
  / /    /     /    / |_    _| \   \    \   \ \
( (    (     (    / )  )  (  (  \    )    )    ) )  
\                  \/   /     \    \/                 /
   \                    /        \                    /
     \                (            )                /
      \                \           /                /

I just wanted to put that there hahaha

-EmjayZeeMangoooo