SIDNAAZ OS [zara zara....💙]

Note- don't forget to vote a ☆, comment and share
_________________

Music...

Sidharth circled his hands around Shehnaz's waist seductively as he pulled her closer in his embrace and  other stood motionless at the edge of the cliff drinking into nature's beauty..
Shehnaz inhaled sharply and shivered in his raw touch.. blushing, she closed her eyes and covered his hand with hers and allow herself to loose herself in the moment..

Such a beautiful moment it was..

They had their suhagrat last night. The memory made them tighten their hug.. they were on their honeymoon..

Belonging from disciplined family, it was a arrange marriage..

That nervousness... that hesitation.. that feel.. that first touch.. everything of overwhelming as they were trying to understand their ner found feelings..

Zara zara..
Behekta hai.. mehekta hai..
Aaj toh mera.. tan badan..

Me pyasi hun..
Mujhe bhar le.. apni bahon me..

Turning into his embrace, she tipped on her heels and planted her lips gently on his chin. Siddharth smiled at her first bold touch and realised she was opening up to him. She was so shy last night.. well he was too.. but breaking all the hesitations, they gave themselves to each other completely.

So true it was, arrange has his own special feelings and a different level respect for each other..

Two strangers turn into one body one soul..

Her touch reflected her acceptance.. her touch reflected her love.. her touch reflected her trust in him..

Zara zara..
Behekta hai.. mehekta hai..
Aaj toh mera.. tan badan..

Me pyasi hun..
Mujhe bhar le.. apni bahon me..

She kissed his forehead.. his eyes.. his cheeks..his ears.. his chin.. her every touch made him fall in love with her all the more.. he let his wife touch him the way she wanted..

It was the beginning of their new life.. they needed to open up to each other.. she loved the way he closed his eyes with her kiss.. she loved the way his arms tightened around her.. she felt secured and home in his embrace..

She was his wife and he was her husband.. the thought brough a smile on their faces..

Hai meri kasam.. tujhko sanam..
Door kahin.. na Jaa..

He opened his eyes as he felt her cup his face.. unable to control, he took her lips into his..

It was a kiss of promise.. it was a kiss of hope.. it was a kiss of trust..  it was a kiss of their new found feelings.. it was a kiss of fresh love.. it was a kiss of beginning of their married life..

He kissed her with all his love.. licking and sucking onto her lips, he reminded her of their last night and felt satisfaction as he saw her cheeks turn rosy.. she kissed his ba k with same passion and it flew sidhharth to a new world altogether.. his one hand remained tight around her waist d he let his other hand roam into her hairs.  Reaching for the depth of her neck as he pulled her face closer for a demanding and desperate kiss..

Ye doori.. kehti hai..
Paas mere.. aaja re..

Shehnaz smiled into his lips.. letting her husband kiss her the way he wanted.. he was her husband.. her partner.. her life..  with whom she will share her every good and bad thought.. her every smile and tear.. her every chuckle and irritation.. her every silence and anger.. be was her undoing..