Chapter one- youll be the life of me.

My mother came from a small village in Ireland, called mullingar. She was raised there by my great grandmother- everyone in her family abandoned her as she grew up, each of them one-by-one disappearing like flies. Being my mother, she thought of the best way to protect her family and that was to have children at the age of 16. She wanted a child to take care of more than anything, and of course, that's what she did. And that's why I'm here.
My mothers maiden name is Jessica Rennels, and my father is Niall Horan. That makes my mother Jessica Horan.
My family moved when my great grandmother passed away- and we moved to L.A.
My fathers life long dream was to become a pop singer in a boy band, and achieved his goal.
Two years after my mother and father moved, I was born.
A healthy, young, good looking baby.
But I'm going to tell you about the story that could have changed my mother and father, maybe even killed them. And even destroyed me.
And in the end, it's the ones that love you that hurt you the most.
They could even have the guts to kill you.
Murder you.
I don't know.
A lot of things could have happened.
But luckily, well, you'll find out.
I'm going to tell you what really happened in the life of the Horan family.
The life of-
Thomas Horan.