Us

[Uraraka POV]
Beep,Beep,Beep I turn off my alarm and strech out my arms "today's the day" I confess to Deku, I put my uniform, brush my teeth and head out. As i head to the school I see Deku wave at me with a big smile on his face "hey Ochako!" I start to get red and nervous
---Time Skip---
It's lunch and I go over to Deku and Iida I asked Iida of I could talk to Deku alone he nodded and left "what is it you wanted to talk about?" I start to get nervous "Deku, I've  like you since the first year and I want to be with you" as Deku herd those words he blushed "Uraraka I really like you but as best friends" when he told me I got pale and sad "y-yeah we need t-to work on our  studies" Deku frowned "I'm sorry Ocha-" I cried and left as I ran behind the school I ran into someone and I fell to the ground I look up and realized i ran into Bakugo "I finna die" I said in my mind "Hey!" Bakugo said standing above me ""s-sorry" as more tears ran down my face" I-l'll go" as I tried to walk away something grab the back of my shirt and pull me when he pulled me In i  realized  that I was inches away from his face I got really red "Who did this to you" he demanded "nobody" he grabbed my cheeks and asked again "Who did this" grabbing my cheeks slightly harder "Nobody!!" I said trying to push away from him "it was deku wasn't it?" He said letting go of me "N-no" I lied "Mmh" he groaned anger while walking away "Wait please Bakugo stop" I grabbed his wrist he looked at me and stopped "please" I said almost starting to cry "Ugh,fine" he said in a mad tone.

--------------At The dorms--------------

"Hey Bakugo" Kiri said "What do you want?" "We're going to play spin the bottle in Minas room wanna come?" "Ugh what the hell I'll play" while waking into the room Mina pointed at Bakugo and told him he was going first as Bakugo span the bottle when it stopped it landed on "Round Face" he said in his head Deku got jealous as they walked in the closet Bakugo saw and put his hand on her waist which made him more mad when they got in "are you sure you want to do th-" Bakugo interrupted her by holding her wrists in one hand and kissing her her face getting redder and redder she let him do his thing and when their time ended he told her to come to his room when he calls her she nodded and left to her room. After  laying and watching some TV she herd a knock on the door "it's open" when she sees Bakugo walk in she get red and surprised "h-hi Bakugo" as he walks forward he doesn't give her the chance to get up he pinned her on the bed and kissed her she let it happen because she starts to really likes Bakugo he stopped and picked her up and laid down as Bakugo went to kiss her again but she fell asleep.

-----------------Morning----------------
[Bakugo's POV ]
When I woke I saw Ochako was sitting on top of my legs I throw a pillow at her and hugged her "I love you Bakugo" Ochako told me" I love you too Round Face". We decided to not got to school we just hung out around the dorms are "you hungry round face?" "N-no" she said clenching her stomach i saw "Round Face" he said getting her attention "are you hungry" he asked again she frowned and nodded i grabbed the two ramen bowls and brought her back to my room "Why?" "Hmm" "why do you starve yourself?" I asked "i dunno when I was growing up we didn't have enough money so I don't eat as much food to save money" she admitted "you don't need to now" I said hugging her as tight as I can she cried in my shoulder then stayed in my room for the rest of the day.

NO POV

Deku kept getting more and more mad he went to Bakugo's room and pounded on the door Deku got even more mad when Ochako answered "oh hi Deku" she said as Bakugo came up behind her touching her waist "I have to go" Bakugo said while kissing Ochako he glared at Deku and kept walking so "what do you need Deku" he grabbed her hand and said "I want to be with you" he begged as he got down on one leg Deku "I can't I'm with Bakugo" she said letting go of Deku's hand "I'm sorry" she said as she closed the door, "For now" Deku said while leaving. "So how is it being with Ochako?" Kirishima asked "oh man its great she so kind,funny,smart man i just love her" Bakugo said while tilting his head back and looking at Kirishima "Bakugo has a girlfriend" he teased "shut up!" After their hang out, Ochako and Mina went to the mall "Mina I'm going to do look in the dress department" "okay, meet back up at the food court?" "Sure" Ochako was looking for a summer dress when she saw someone came up behind her and put their hand on her she tried to fight but she couldn't see,Mina was waiting in the food court for hour until she saw Ochako was fighting someone "Hey let her go" while Mina was trying to run over to her the person was running to fast she couldn't get to them she quickly called Bakugo "What do you want raccoon eyes?"  "Ochako she was kidnapped!"Bakugo ran to the mall as fast as he can "where was she coming out when someone was taking her?!" He asked Mina she pointed to the area Bakugo ran to the store and asked the employee "did you see and suspicious people come in here?" They nodded and said they were wearing red shoes and green hair "Deku" he left and ran back to the dorms."Deku you son of a bit-" as he walked into his room he saw Ochako tied up in a chair he was about to undress her "leave us alone" Bakugo demanded "make me" went to punch Deku he got stabed "ahhh!" Bakugo yelled "Deku stop!!" Ochako yelled "leave him alone, I'll be with you" "good" as Deku untied her he told her to stab Bakugo as she was going to stab him she kicked Deku and knocked him out she  Bakugo and ran to the hospital.

-------------At The Hospital------------

When Bakugo woke he saw Ochako was holding his hand, when she looked up to see Bakugo she was beyond happy to see him awake she started to cry "Round Face" his said happily "Shut up" she said while hugging him in and crying he had to be in a wheelchair from 2 months and Deku was on house arrest for a year. When they got back to the dorms Ochako helped Bakugo to him room she fed him and relaxed as she was about but Bakugo didn't let her she could tell that Bakugo wanted stay the night...

AHH thank you for reading this.