𝑀𝑦 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒

𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
High school graduate Alisa Castee, was happy to finish school, doesn't have to deal with the kids who bullied her for the past four years, doesn't have to deal with the rude comments.

Not seeing her brother Elton Castee for a few years after he moved to LA was especially hard for her, her happiness was with her brother and when he moved she was left to deal with depression and keeping things to herself.

When Elton came home for three days for Alisa and their parents, she left home to go to LA with Elton for summer break to meet his roommates Corey Schere, his girlfriend Devyn Lundy, Aaron Doh, Sam Golbach, and Colby Brock.

For years Alisa never thought she would be the one to fall in love at first til she went to LA. When she first met Colby it was love at first sight for them both; he was opened up about his feelings for her but she kept it a secret to herself so shouldn't get hurt.

Will keeping her feelings and thoughts cause a problem for her chances with Colby?
꧁----------------------------------꧂
A/N
In this story there will be probably all their pranks in here not sure yet, I'm not exactly going off the time line of when they posted videos in the Og trap house.

And I placed the description in the story like this because every time sometimes I did the description in the actual spot Wattpad would kick me out so I gave up that way and just did it this way.

Hope you like the story.
Give it a vote ⭐️
Post comments ⛅️
-B