Chapter I

It was a normal day at Crestland, everyone plays Crossfire, and doing nornal things.

A crimson haired boy, named Kamon Day, was helping his older sister, Aona Day with her restaurant. The restaurant was pretty packed at that time, cause it was the weekend.

After the people left, Kamon finally can take a break.

Kamon: Fyuh, what a day... *sits on a chair*

Kamon is a Southern B-Master in Crestland, he worked as a waiter at his sister's restaurant, and a B-Daman delivery boy at his dad's B-Junk. He had a vermilion bird B-Daman, named Drive=Garuburn.

Garuburn: You're getting quite worked up Kamon?

Kamon: Yeah, plus it's a bit hot outside, so I might be sweating quite bad right now...

Suddenly, Kamon's friends came to the restaurant. There's Misuru, Ken, Bakuga, and Jenta.

(The story's timeline is when everyone was already friends, but they haven't met Riki and Dracyan yet. Kamon was still a Southern B-Master, not a Grand B-Master yet.)

Misuru: Vroom vroom vroom! Heyya Kamon!

Kamon: Oh, hey guys!

Ken: It looks like you just finished some work here

Kamon: Yeah, the restaurant was a bit busy today

Bakuga: Well it's always good to take a break

Jenta: Yeah bro!

Suddenly, someone opened the door, it looks like another customer. He had blue hair that was almost reaching his shoulders, and bright crimson red eyes that looks a bit scary sometimes, he's holding a blue dragon B-Daman, and he has a very cold look in his face.

He take a seat on one of the seats that was further away from Kamon them, and place his B-Daman on the table. He crosses his arms infront of his chest, and look very cold, colder than Artic.

Kamon: Oh, I think I should take care of this

Kamon stood up from his seat, and approached the blue haired boy.

Kamon: Hello, what can I get you today?

The blue haired boy looked at Kamon with the same look on his face, wich make Kamon a bit scared to be honest. He didn't say anything, so his B-Daman talked to Kamon for the blue haired boy.

Blue dragon B-Daman: He just wants a glass of ice tea

Kamon: Oh, okay, we'll be serving it right away

Kamon start to walk away towards the counter to tell Aona to make a ice tea order for the blue haired boy. Kamon was actually scared of the blue haired boy's look in his face, it's like he found an Artic just infront of him.

When Kamon walked away, the blue dragon B-Daman start to talk to his partner.

Blue dragon B-Daman: Riki, are you still want to continue being here? Or do you want to go back?

The blue haired boy who was called "Riki" answered, with a cold tone of his voice.

Riki: I just want to let it all go, Dracyan. I know mother, neither father want me to go on, so living here at Crestland is might be a good choice...

Dracyan: So be it then...

Bakuga them was listening to Riki and his B-Daman, Rising=Dracyan's conversation. Not on purpose though.

Misuru: Vroom vroom, what does that mean?

Ken: Did he moved here because of his parents?

Bakuga: "Mother, neither father want me to go on"?