Facts + Hints 2

These are just some random facts with some hints for the incoming chapters and characters!

1. I like to think that Swiftblossom is the reincarnation of Mapleshade that turned out to not be evil. That maybe in StarClan, in the far away world of the original series, Mapleshade was given another chance. And so, Swiftblossom was born. I recently thought about this because of how similar they look and how dangerous they are in battle.

2. Redstar did have a mate before Echoflower but didn't have any kits with her. This she-cat is Creekpelt (Creekpelt was mentioned just once in the prologue; she is Juniperberry's friend). Creekpelt is a lithe, slender pale brown tabby she-cat with a white tail and green eyes. Redstar and Creekpelt were mates until Redstar fell out of love for Creekpelt. They both realized they didn't really love each other.

3. Redstar's warrior name was Redhawk, in honor for him saving Bloompelt and Mistfur (they were kits) from a hawk.

4. If Redstar had another mate, he'd pick Snaketail. Yes, he did have a crush on Snaketail. And yes, Snaketail did like him back. But due to the circumstances, they couldn't be mates.

5. Redstar never fully loved Lichenface. He considered her a rebound.

These facts about Redstar were requested by Nixon12345777!

6. If Swiftblossom wasn't named "Swift", her name would've been "Blossom" or "Cherry".

7. Pricklepelt was inspired by my favorite Warrior cat, Thrushpelt.

8. Echoflower and Redstar had a litter before that failed.

9. Flaxpaw and Russetpaw are best friends.

10. Blazestripe favors Wolfspirit because he wants a son. It is rumored that Blazestripe is jealous of Blizzardtail...

11. Tortoisetail had flings with toms. Because she thought she was sterile, she had flings and enjoyed her youth. Tortoisetail is a very pretty she-cat so it wasn't hard for her to have flings. Her flings included Heronflight, Alderstalk, Blazestripe, Elmstar, Crowbite, and Mudstrike. But as seen, Tortoisetail's fling with Mudstrike caused her pregnancy.

12. Fallownose has a slight crush on Wolfspirit and Ripplefrost. She nearly asked Ripplefrost to be her mate.

13. Brookpelt loves Wolfspirit and she wishes deep down inside that she and Wolfspirit would be mates. But she knows she can't. It is unknown if Wolfspirit knows this.

14. Mudstrike was going to ask Swiftblossom to be his mate when she turned into a warrior.

15. BoulderClan was the first clan who discovered the clan territories. They're known to be the best travellers and the greatest climbers, so that is why their territory is very close to mountain terrain and rocky terrain. They pride themselves for being the first founders of the territory and their legacy of being the best travellers; this is why their territory is the farthest from the StarRock; they want to show they love walking far.

16. I have a huge OneNote book about my Warrior Cats. In this book it mainly includes family trees, who's mates with who, planning for upcoming characters, but also short stories I plan to release soon.

17. Tawnynose will be a significant character in the next book.

18. Whitefish has DuskClan blood in her.

19. Nectar was one out of 5 kits. Her siblings are Rodin (tom), Skippy (she-cat), Violet (she-cat), and Gavin (tom). Sadly, Violet and Gavin starved to death, while Skippy got adopted. It is rumored that Rodin is in one of the rogue clans located in the Northern Forest.

20. Nectar was once mates with Ash and had a litter. The first litter consisted of Skipper (she-kit), Gavin (tom), and Bird (tom)-- they were killed by Ash.

21. I once thought about the possibility of giving Dapplefur four kits, not three. You see, for female cats, they are able to hold kits that belong to different fathers. I was going to add Wrenkit, a small, brown tabby she-kit, whose father is Pricklepelt. But I scratched it.

22. Blizzardtail's daughters, Aspenkit and Fishkit, look more like him. Aspenkit is a gray tabby she-kit and Fishkit is a gray mottled she-kit.

23. Sparkclaw once took his kits outside of camp to show them around. They were unfortunately caught.

24. Blazestripe was once shipped with Snaketail. Of course, they never worked out.

25. Blizzardtail has blue markings on his fur.

26. Dovefeather's nickname is Peck-chin because once a bird attacked her and kept pecking at her chin.

27. I almost wanted Fallownose to fall in love with a BoulderClan tom, Hornet-tail. But I scratched that idea.

28. If Pricklepelt had a son, he'd name him Stormkit.

29. I planned that Mudstrike was going to be named Sandyfur, but I scratched that idea.

30. When I first wrote this story, it was going to be in the canon forest territories. Swiftblossom would've been in ShadowClan and her mother was almost going to be from RiverClan.

31. My older sister likes the name Baydawn.

32. Ripplefrost was almost named Rockshard.

33. Webshine suffers from some sort of dwarfism. Though, she may be a munchkin like Baydawn.

34. Flaxpaw hopes his warrior name would be Flaxface, after his mother.

35. Lichenface is now depressed. Poor mama.

36. If Wolfspirit remained in BoulderClan, his warrior name would've been Stonestrike. And if Swiftblossom joined BoulderClan, her name would've changed to Roseheart.

37. Blackpaw, or Blackivy, still loves Wolfspirit.

38. If Swiftblossom's name was changed to Blossom, her warrior name would definitely be Blossomnight. Although now thinking about it, I don't think it'll make sense. She doesn't have too many black spots.

39. Sparkclaw and Dovefeather are going to have another litter.

40. Brackenstalk has PTSD from the badger attack which killed Acornpaw.

41. Fallownose is expecting Blazestripe's kits.

42. Soon, a DriftClan cat will love Swiftblossom.

43. Baydawn hates spiders.

44. Mistfur and Bloompelt were inspired closely by Stormfur and Feathertail.

45. There will be certain prefixes and suffixes that are used for each clan (mostly. There are some expectations, like HalfClan). For example, Reed-, Mallow-, River-, -water, -splash, and -wave will pertain to TideClan. I do plan on introducing more prefixes and suffixes. I'm interested in the suffixes -dive, -wave, and -tide. I also use many sources to get as much name diversity as possible because every cat with the suffix -pelt, -tail, and -fur gets boring.

46. I know in canon series and fanfictions ban the prefixes and suffixes of "Moon" or any of the names of the clans, but in my world, it doesn't matter.

Thank you so much for reading guys! This is obviously a longer fact chapter.

I just want to put out there that we are almost at 9k reads! And also that I really love to read your comments! You all entertain me in so many ways.

Here's something I'll love to know: which warrior cat can you relate the most to? This includes any, from the canon series, my series, or any other series or books out there! I'll love to know why!

-Morgan