Chapter 1: The Arrogant Doctor

Sin doesn't like waiting, she gets everything in just a single snap. She has been waiting for the contract from Alhazeem. Alhazeem is a businessman who is willing to fund the hospital to be built somewhere in the Philippines. Ayaw sana niyang pumunta sa lugar na yun pero malaki ang offer ni Alhazeem , although kaya naman niyang magpatayo ng sariling hospital. The offer of Alhazeem is very tempting siya ang bahala sa lahat from hiring and managing the hospital. Her cosmetic product is also known all over the world kaya naman hindi na siya umaasa sa Dad niya.

" Reese, did Mr. Alhazeem sent you the contract already?"

Her assistant can do well, kahit tinatarayan at pinapagalitan niya palagi hindi ito umaalis sa company niya.

"Not yet Ma'am but he told me that if you're in hurry to build the hospital meet him in the Philippines"

" An who the hell is he to tell me what to do?"
Tila gigil din sa narinig, she taught Alhazeem is a man of his word.

"Miss Sin, you also have a business meeting there. One of the newly launch product is the top selling cosmetic product and you agreed to the management of Avista Cosmetic Company"

"What !!!"

" Yes Miss, last Saturday you confirmed their request. They ordered worth of 500 million of your products."

Then realization struck her she was drunk that day celebrating the 5th Anniversary of "Sirene's Careline" success of her company. Though she is a doctor by profession, a blood of business tycoon run in her blood. Her Father is in Military and in a high rank. Mr. Hyun is also a business tycoon in Korea owns a car company and various of Hospital around the country.

"Ohh Fuck, Reese I pretty mess up this time."

"Miss Sin, you have to see this"
Reese showed a photo and its all over the net its her kissing Nam Jung an actor who has been rumored to be engage to Yuna Lee her rival Doctor.

"Omygod Reese I'm so doomed, do you think Dad know this already?"

"He called miss at galit ata and miss scheduled na ang surgery ni Ms. Choe"

"Shit talaga Reese, okay call me na lang"

Reese is a Filipina she taught her how to speak talagalog. Partly Sin is hoping that she could meet her Filipina mother but his Father don't want to.

"Doc. everything is set up we can start the surgery"

After 4 hours of exhausting surgery. He went to the chairman of the hospital his grandfather.

"Tanda, the surgery is successful." She calls his grandpa Tanda he knows the meaning yet he didn't complain. He loves me.

" You can call a surgery successful when the patient wakes up you know and stop calling me old"

"Come on Grandpa, admit it your old."

"okay I'm old so give me grandchildren already"

"Tanda I'm only 29 and exploring the world"

"Is kissing someone at a Bar an adventure? You there Missy can you be more extra careful. Your a doctor and a fashion Icon it will not do you any good"

"Tanda trust me, that issue will subside soon"

A long sigh escape from his Grandpa.

"Sirene,you have been a nauisance to our Family. You don't want to manage our business, you broke the engagement between Zhou family. You set a competition between your sisters company can you please be more refine in your actions"