I

You are my happy my sad

You are
my happy
my sad

and all the things in between.

•••

"Kook, I'm home!"
I locked the door after entering into my boyfriend's apartment.

"Baby?"
I called him one more time while placing my bag on the couch in the living room.

The familiar scent of his apartment entered my nostrils and I sighed, feeling relaxed.
I was finally back home after a long day at work.
Feeling drained and exhausted, I dragged myself to our shared bedroom.

I need him right now.
I need him to hug me tight until all my uneasiness goes away.

I wasn't feeling good. After being shouted at work, all I wanted was to just cuddle Jungkook until I fall asleep in his big arms, the only place where I felt safe.

But where is he?

I pushed the bedroom door open and found the lights off.

Turning on the light, my eyes softened they landed on the sleeping figure in the bed. All wrapped up in the blanket, so deep into his dreams.

My heart felt so warm and a small smile made it's way to my lips.

I love him so much.

I walked over to the closet and took out Jungkook's white tee and one of my pink underwear to change into.
I glanced at the sleepy head over my shoulder and went into the bathroom for a nice hot shower.

•••

Walking out of the bathroom I closed the door gently, not trying to wake the sleeping bunny.

"I feel better."
I mumbled to myself and walked to the dresser, accidentally bumping my toe into the bed.

"Shi-"
Covering my mouth with my hand I peeked over to Jungkook who was still asleep.

I was about to wake him up.
I sat on the edge of the bed and started massaging my toe.

That hurt like a little bitch!

"Baby?"

Shit.

Turning around, my eyes locked with his doe eyes. Eyes more beautiful than the whole universe. Brighter than any luminous body.

"Oh no! Did I wake you up?"
I pouted.

Jungkook was still sleepy. With eyes half closed, he was trying his best to look at me while laying on his elbow.

"When did you get home?"
He whispered in his sleepy voice which always gives me butterflies which is stupid, I know. I'm just too whipped for my boyfriend.

He sat up on the bed and ran his fingers through his dark brown locks, exposing his forehead.

"Not too long ago, I just took a shower."
I replied to him and started crawling upto him when he motioned me to sit on his lap.

Sitting with his back against the headboard of the bed and me on his lap, Jungkook was finally looking at me with his eyes fully open.

My hands were already wrapped around his neck as I brought my body close to his.

"They make you overwork. Look at how tired my baby looks."
Jungkook cupped my face into his warm palms and stroked my cheek with his thumb.
I closed my eyes, feeling weak to his touch.

"I'm okay. I just took a warm shower and I feel better now."
I whispered.

"Baby?"
Jungkook murmured.

I hummed in response, too tired to talk.

"Just let me buy that company where you work. I hate how they make you overwork."

Jungkook was one of the youngest CEOs of South Korea and was more than capable of buying the small company that I was working at.

I opened my eyes and instantly met with Jungkook's worried ones.

"Jungkook, we talked about this. I don't want you to buy literally everything for me."

He pushed his bottom lip out, trying to act all cute so I would say yes to him.
I pecked him on his lips and shook my head in a no.

Jungkook sighed and gave up.
He pecked my lips three times and moved his hand in circular motions on my back.

"What does my baby want?"
He asked with our foreheads touching and his nose brushing against mine.

"Baby want cuddles."
I demanded to the guy who was the best at cuddling.

After pecking my lips for a quick second, Jungkook lifted up the covers and covered both of our bodies.
My head buried in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. I snuggled up further into his embrace and he chuckled when my hand brushed slightly against his waist.

"Baby, I'm ticklish there."
He whispered with his chin resting on my head and his big masculine arms wrapping my curves.

I giggled and tickled him intentionally.
"Here?"

"Y/n.."

He laughed and glared at me, trying his best to look intimidating.

"How cute."
I pecked the tip of his nose.

"I love you, baby."
Jungkook whispered and joined his lips with mine.

The feeling of his soft lips against mine made all my worried disappear just like that.
His plum lips were gently kissing, nibbling and sucking mine. We broke the kiss for a quick second and joined them again, savouring the taste of each other, melting into the moment.

"I love you more"
He kissed my forehead, cheekbone, jawline and lips while I was giggling in his embrace.

I moved the hair away from his forehead with my index finger and planted a gentle kiss.
With our legs tangled together and my head hiding in his neck, I closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep.

"Good night, baby."
I felt a gentle kiss on my ear.

UWU

UWU