Ulaz

*****

Description--

Keith saves Ulaz

and I suck at titles along with grammar.

Tune in next time for even worse grammar and spelling. 

*****

Keith's POV

"What's that blade you carry?" I had to know what it is. It could lead to clues about my past or my....... mother.

"It's a ceremonial blade that all members of the order carry." I watched as the galra I now know as Ulaz held his blade out to me. I probably lingered on the symbol for to long but it was no mistake the blade held the exact same symbol in the same place where the blade meet the hilt. 

"Neat." It was all i could say cause how are you supposed to explain that you hold one of their blades when you have no idea why you have it. 

Thats what lead them to the situation right now a new robeast was attacking and Voltron wasn't doing well.

"I'm going to open the space pocket inside." I was sure I wasn't supposed to hear his plan. Then it hit my all at once I was fast enough to not only get in and open the pocket but also getting out in time.

"Ulaz let me do it I'm fast enough to get in and out."

"........Alright........." The hesitation told me he really didn't think any of us valued him.

My team and Ulaz watched in horror as I dived straight into the robeast. It didn't take long for it to start collapsing. I put all my strengh into my bond with red praying to make it in time.

Once on the ship Ulaz thanked me for basically saving his life as if he did that he would not live.

I may not have the answers I was looking for but I believe Ulax can help me find out that information

Ulaz POV

The red paladin was willing to give his life in order for me to live. It almost felt like a pack member protecting you. He is very strange but I have a feeling I'll get you know him well.