Heejin: vivid

Rainbows, Colors, Light, Difference,Happiness. Those are the five things that didn't existence in her world .

But those are also the only things she wanted in life. Something she felt like she had to pray to get every night ,but that never happened until one day.

The night before HeeJin had a dream about colors an what they could possibly look like.

She opened her eyes as she saw  black, Nothing but black she went to her balcony and still saw all black.

She touch a plant near by and to her suspension it turn some forset like color she blinked think she was dreaming but she wasn't. She saw color for the first time .

"Wow so beautiful". She said . But then she saw a letter on her bed. It was light pink and had a bunny sticker on it . She read the letter to herself.

Dear HeeJin,

If you want to find Rainbows, Colors,Lights,Difference, and Happiness, Follow this jounrny to where you will find what you are looking for . The first thing you need to do is find a white bunny .
From , You'll find out soon.

"What"? She said confused but intrigued by what the letter said.So ,she searched for a white bunny.

She saw an small white figure from the balcony . She thought it had to be the bunny so she got closer.

Then the bunny hoped of the balcony on to the side walk and then it was nowhere to be found

Then a letter with a cat and a bunny sticker on it appeared.

Dear Heejin,

Meet the cat in London. Then you will get another letter.

From, You'll find out soon.

Well guesses I'm going to London.