In honor of violet

Ohio, oh how beautiful is Ohio, every morning the trees swing with the gentle breeze that the clouds blow in the spring. "What are we going to do today?" Daniel asks Isabel, as they walk to the bus stop, holding hands; "mmm, I don't know, we can spend the afternoon at my house or we can go to our usual place" Isabel and Daniel live a few minutes from each other, they don't live close enough to be neighbors, but they don't live far away either. "Today I have practice, and you are going to come see me"said Daniel while smiling at her, she just laughed and I said" Alright, I'll go see your practice " as they arrives at the bus stop, thye noticed something strange, there was a weird tension, almost 'magnetic', you could day, but they didn't pay much attention to it, and they got in the bus to go to school, When they got to school, they said goodbye to each other and went their own ways. Isabel and Daniel have been together since their second year of middle school, and have been together ever since, and are now in their sophomore year of high school, almost their senior year. They met at a party through a mutual friend they have, Nico; He introduced them while being intoxicated and was looking for some another company, and left them together; And surprisingly, they clicked with each other almost immediately, although before they became a couple, they were friends, but that did not last long, since Daniel confessed his feelings for her a few months later and, of course, she told him that felt the same and now they have been together for 4 years.

___

Isabel went to see Daniel's baseball training as he does every afternoon at 3:00 pm. After 20 minutes of practice, Isabel couldn't help but notice that several groups of people were watching a video, something that seem like, the news? Some of them were muttering to each other in shock. With a frown of confusion on her face, Isabel approaches one of the groups to see what all the fuss was about. "What's going on? What are they all watching?" Hearing that, Chris turns, with a face that you could only describe how, amusement mixed with fright, "Oh, Isabel, haven't you seen the news?" At that question, she shakes her head; Chris just pulls out his phone and shows her, in the video you could see something that could be a ... UFO ?, it didn't seem like a place near here, it seemed like Europe, or some Muslim place, there were screams in a language that I didn't understand, Frowning, he looks at Chris, "is that real?" she asks chris "i don't know but it seems very real, since,.. oh i don't know, know it on the NEWS" Chris tells her and she turns around to find Daniel, also watching the video with a few people from his team, as if he felt her gaze on him, looked up and saw Isabel looking at him, and they both looked as confused the rest of the people. They looked at each other, and at that. the two separated from their group and went to take their own things to meet in the parking lot. When they got to the parking lot, Dan hugs Isabel, "Do you think it's real? I mean, it was on the news. It's not like it's a YouTube video or .." Before she could finish her sentence, Daniel grabs her face. as if to tell her to be quiet, as she wraps her arms around his waist, he says, "Hey, do you really think its real? It's obviously a computer-made video, with special effects. I'm surprised even the news guys they fell for the video but don't worry, there are many videos like that flying over the internet" Daniel says as he kisses her on the forehead, with a sigh, Isabel pulls away from the hug" Well you're right but it looks very .. "Real," she said with a slight shiver running down her spine, "look, no need to worry, okay? It's clearly a place that's not in the U.S, so I don't think I'll get here anytime soon ... well, if it's real.. of course" Daniel replied" Well I guess you're right, I mean .. It can't be real ... can it? " Isabel answered with uncertainty in her voice, "It's not real, ok? Now, stop worrying, come, I'll take you for an ice cream" Daniel said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his car.

That was a few days ago before the thing that Daniel promised her wasn't coming, came. It all started with a weird energy, that was when the first of many arrived. Then, the force began to interfere with the electricity, causing the failure of all electronics, and eventually, all the light went out, they were left without internet, or water, they had to bathe in the lake, and they also drank water from there. And that, of course, led many people to death. Daniel and Isabel stayed together while all this was going on, they often went to each other's houses to see how they and their families were. Eventually, things got worse and they had to stop leaving their homes, as the government ordered, but that didn't stop them from seeing each other at night, in secret, when everyone else was asleep. This went on for days, until, one day, someone knocked on Isabel's door, when her mother opened the door, Isabel leaned out from behind a wall, and there was a ... police officer ?, "What's going on, do yo need something ? " Isabel's mother asked the officer, the officer just told her that they are evacuating everyone to a safe place, the safe place being a camp. "Pack what you need to live in a camp" said the officer as he retrieved and went to the next house to tell them the same thing, with a sigh, her mother closes the door and calls everyone to the living room, she explains the situation and tells her and her sister to pack their bags for a camp, that they will live in for what it seems, the rest of their lives.

When she got done telling them about what was about to happen, she went upstairs to help isaac pack his things. When everyone finished packing, they went outside of their house to see 4 buses outside on the street, the Soto family climbs into one of the buses, and it takes them to the camp, on the way to the camp, all Isabel could think about was Daniel, with a sigh she closed her eyes and fell asleep, wanting to get to the camp as soon as possible, to look for Dan. As they arrive at Camp Isabel, wasted no time and started to look for Daniel,when she finally saw him, she ran towards him, slightly yelling "Daniel!" Hearing his name, Daniel turns his head to the side only to see Isabel running towards him, and he dropped whatever he was holding to the ground, to hug her "Isabel! I was worried about you, oh my god i'm so glad you're okay" he said frantically with desperation in his voice , "I'm okay, I'm here with you" Isabel replied as she pulled away from the hug. They spent a few days in the camp, with their families and together, while in the camp they realized that Nico and his sister were also there, along with Chris and his siblings and they formed a small group, so they could stick together. A few days later, some of the officers told everyone in the camp that they would be transferred to a larger facility, but only the children and teenagers, which meant that the parents would stay in the camp, but the officers told them that they would take them to the facility later. All the children and teenagers packed their things the next day, said goodbye to their parents and got on the buses, Isabel helped her little brother with his things when they got on the bus, but before the bus was about to leave- "Wait! My bear! I forgot my bear, let me go get it," exclaimed his brother as he got up from his seat. But, before he could get up, Isabel grabs his arm "No! stay here I'll get it" she exclaimed as he sat him down again, "Now, don't move, okay?, i'll be back" He just nodded, Isabel starts walking towards the exit of the bus when she feels a hand grab her arm, "Where are you going? The bus is about to go" Daniel asked, with concern in his voice, "I'm going for the isaac's bear, i won't take long, save me a place, okay? " Isabel answered as she got out of the bus, as she got to the tent she saw the stuffed animal almost immediately, she went to grab it, ans suddenly, she hears the sound of the bus leaving, so she ran out to chase it and all she could see was daniel and isaac yelling for the bus to stop but it didn't stop, and it left, leaving her alone in the camp

Y'ALL I KNOW IT SO BAD OMG 😭😭😭