Prologue

Please note: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please correct me if I get anything wrong.

It was in a casino, like any other. People are down there, playing slot machines, poker, pachinko, so on. Everything was normal, until the alarm started sounding, and someone spotted two shadows near the higher levels of the casino. The shadows were swift, as if they're dancing, which they probably are. When they both paused on a chandelier, people could see them more clearly. Those weren't mere shadows, they were people, albeit in quite the unusual attire.

The one on the left chandelier is a male, who dons a black trench coat outside of a black-and-gray striped button up shirt with jeans of the same color. He also has navy blue gloves and wears a black cap on his head, though if you look closely, you can see navy blue hair. The most notable feature, however, is the white mask he is wearing, which covers the area around his eyes. In his hand is a grey suitcase.

The one on the right is a female, who wears an amethyst ball dress, which has a neat bow in the chest area. She also has a rapier attached to her hip, and if you got a good eye, she was wearing heels. She has bright golden hair, with an ahoge, decorated with some type of flower. Like the individual on the left chandelier, she also has a mask, but hers is black with an amethyst outline.

They just stood there. Stylishly.

Until, of course, people started diverting their attention to them instead. Having attracted enough attention, several security guards walked through the door.

"They're here. Move in immediately" said one of the guards.

Being stylishly smooth as they are, both jumped off the chandelier to a platform hanging from the ceiling. A little too convenient for them, but that's just the structure of this place.

"Excellent, now get the hell out of there!", said a deep male voice, but only the two masked individuals can hear it.

"We have one shot, don't blow it!" said another male voice, more high-pitched than the previous one.

"Remember, just stay cool, you get a chance to escape now." Said a slightly high-pitched female voice.

"Don't worry about the briefcase, we will retrieve it" said a slightly deep female voice.

At that very moment, a mysterious and glitched out voice spoke: "...suspects...not...confirmed. ...hold...your...positions."

The same high-pitched female voice spoke again: "Huh? The heck was that?"

"Just get out. The two of you don't need to worry about us!" The deep male voice spoke again.

The masked male said: "Alright, Overseer. Leave it to us."

Done with their little interaction, they begin running and jumping through the platforms, which is oddly convenient for them.

"Though I must say, standing stylishly on the chandelier to attract a crowd? C'est magnifique, Seer. You too, Clair." said the deep male voice, now known as Overseer.

The girl, now known as Clair, said: "Thanks, Overseer!"

"There was no way Lightyear could have pulled off something like that." said a different, deep, yet cold female voice.

"Of course, Silencer! Did you really think an idiot like Lightyear could pull off something THAT badass?" said a playful male voice.

"Zip your dumb mouth, Prankster!" A male voice said, noticeably angry.

Right at that moment, they were spotted by the security guards.

"There they are!" said one of the guards.