Untitled part

There were dragons and big chonky gorillas, also lushish mothmen at Denny's parking lot in Saginaw, mi. They were devouring delicious hamburburgars filled with old people. "Mmmmm old people," said gorilla boob. "I hate seniors" said the dragons. "Same here," said a sexy mothman. While they chatted dragon downed the crippled and wrinkly men as they slowly yelped down his throat. The gorillas stoped eating to watch as the dragon eat the fuck out of the old person. "God damn dude," "ah fuck i cant believe u done this" said the old ugly bastards. The dragons proceeded to whip and nae nae while the gorillas gulped down the old ass muthaphukas. The old ass muthaphukas traveled down the dragons big ass body, and hit there stomachs. So once the old men hit the stomach they were left swimming in the pool of the dragons belly, and saw some oldies in panty hoses so you already know what finna go down. One of mothmen turned to the gorillas and began with " hey y'all did i ever tell you the time bigfoot once tried to sell me weed in the back of a dimly lit walmart park parking lot?" "ah shit no man but he tried to fuck me in the back of maccs" said the cruvy gorrilla. "Good googily moogily" said the gorilla boob. "That nigga sold me a gram of grass behind target back in '55". "No shit dude, he fucked my sister and got her pregnant and legit left her and the baby, but after he came back to eat the baby," said one of the mothmen. "Not to mention after he put the left foot in his mouth, he spit him out cuz he tasted like cheese. He didn't like the fur, so he went back and ate the moms left tiddy." however you take that. "Holy shit dude like fuck that hoe man." "ikr he succc 4real". " what a dicc bagg, should we gamer rise up to defeat the bigfoot that bicth" said Gorilla Boob.The dragons collectively thought and came to a decision. "Well we'll be a alligator wearin' gold shoes doing a pussy pop on a hand stand! That's a fantastic friggin' idea boob!"" "Well what are we waiting for assholes...let go get some big foot thot-ish ass!" As soon as the losers devised a plan the devil himself walked through the door, lugging his saggy sasquatch balls and the smell of a thousand gas tears. Bigfoot made his way to the heroin corner after he spotted their ugly asses with his bulging eyes. "Hey....hey guys....that's him? What we bout to do about it?" bigfoot wondered over towards the gang. "Hey guys! Whats up guys? How long has it been? Since highschool? Missed you all," then the abominable abominable bicth walked in fur freshly dyed to look like bigfoot. Then he yells, "bigfoot it is your fucking end. Your life is mine now." then he pointed at him wit a glock. "What in Sam Hill is goin' on here!?" Said hank hill as he comes out of his propane mobile. "I'm so god dang tired of you all doin' this god dang fighting by my favorite god dang place to eat." I'm about to shoot this nigga abominable!" Said hank powerfully. "By the power of propane and propane accessories I strike thee down you white bastard!" Just then hank hill fires his propane lazer at the abomination of shit that big foot once called his family. Hank was the hero, as he always was.

~THE END PENIS~

This art was written by mia, Joan, Andrea,Johnthedongweaverstudios and ari :)