Chapter 1: The Chirldren of Hades

Thalia, Annabeth, and I were being chauffeured to Maine. Specifically, Westover Hall, A Military Boarding School. Grover, our Satyr Friend sent a message that 2 possible Big 3's were present at his location, calling in for some cavalry, as a Monster, a powerful one, was watching them.

We arrived, at a Palace looking place. I was wearing a simple, yet expensive tuxedo, as it was lined with Celestial Gold, with my Iron Man Rolex. Annabeth was is a Grey, Fancy Dress, also lined with Celestial Gold. Her Dagger strapped to her ankle. Thalia in a Sexy dress, revealing her cleavage a bit. Her spear disguised as a ring on her right hand. I thanked our driver, telling him he can leave.

We entered the hall, to find weapons lining the ceiling, a French man, wearing a white tux, with black pants. Was on the other side of the hall. I could tell he was a monster. "Dr. Thorn? Please forgive us, we weren't expecting to see you, we'll get inside now, sir. Again, I apologize," I said hurriedly, acting as a student. He opened the door to the gym, and we hurried in.

We skirted the edge. "What was that about?" Thalia asked. "Dr. Thorn is our Monster," I answer. Thalia nods. Grover then found us. "Glad you're here. You see the dark kids by the bleachers?" He asked. We looked and indeed found pale, dark haired and dressed kids, near the bleachers. "They're the Demigods. Bianca and Nico di Angelo," He states. "1/10, how powerful?" I ask. "7, maybe 8," Grover answered.

I entered business mode. "Thalia, you go over and try to start a conversation, make sure Thorn isn't near. Grover you flank them, you see the entrance behind them? Get to the other side. Annabeth, go invisible and keep an eye on Thorn. I'll try and be discreet, and help where I can. Do not try and fight him alone," I ordered. Everyone nodded, splitting up to their different posts, Annabeth kissing me as she left. I just stood there, and started a game with some of the kids, off to the side. Still keeping my eye on the di Angelo siblings.

Suddenly, they're gone, along with Thalia. I left the game, saying I gotta go. I left through the door. Grover was also gone. "Percy," Annabeth whispered. Annabeth shimmered into existence. "Follow." We left the building, and entered a clearing. Thorn was dragging them towards the edge.

"Go invisible. Hey!" I yelled. He turned towards me. "Stay back, Demigod. You don't stand a chance," he boasted in a French accent. Then, I felt it. A dozen footsteps running from the forest, then a hunting horn blew. I wisely stood back. "Escape Plan Delta 4!" I shout. Grover grabbed Nico, and Hightailed out of there, Thalia close behind with Bianca. Annabeth appeared at my side.

I knelt down towards the forest. The others followed suit, pulling the siblings with them. "No! This is direct interference with the Ancient Laws!" Thorn shouted. A silver arrow zoomed out, and struck Thorn's Chest. "Incorrect, She's the Goddess of the Hunt. You're just unfortunate enough to be her prey," I call, still kneeling. Thalia grimaced at that.

"Permission to kill, milady?" A hunter said, exiting the forest. She had a tiara on, and had Volcanic eyes. "Permission granted," a twelve year old, with Auburn hair, and silver eyes said. She let loose the arrow, it sailed right into his eye, and stuck out the other side of his head. He poofs.

"Set up camp, Zoe. Demigods, come forth," Artemis said. I let the girls go first, us following after. "Perseus," she said, scowling. "Lady Artemis," I returned, bowing. She ignored me. "Phoebe, get the di Angelo's their things," she told a hunter, who took 2 others.

"Apollo will be here to take you to camp, Bianca my dear, please follow me," she said. Nico started talking to Grover about some game. I just waited for Apollo to arrive, on the edge of the cliff side.

Annabeth sat next to me, Thalia on my other side. Then the Sun rose. The chariot went right over our heads and landed behind us, melting the snow in a circle. "Percy! Hey man!" Apollo said cheerfully. "Apollo, I need you to take my hunters, and these campers to Camp Half-Blood. Understood?" Artemis asked. He nodded. His chariot transformed into a Bus.

We hopped on board. "Perce, wanna drive?" Apollo asked. I nodded, reluctantly. "Ok, so speed is heat. We can only go west, so go South west," he told me. I nodded, and took of at a decent speed, until we were higher than the school. Then sped up to 60 mph. We continued, until we reached camp, I slowed down and stopped right in front of the shore.

I opened the doors. "Everyone out!" I called. I shook hands with Apollo. "See ya later, Perce!" Apollo called, and took off. I waved. "Welcome back! Oh, and welcome hunters," Chiron said worriedly. "Relax, Chiron. Thou need not worry, Thy promise no cabins will burn down," Zoe reassured him. He nodded.

The hunters left for Cabin 8. "Capture-the-Flag will be tonight, since the Hunters are here," Chiron said. "What's the score?" I ask. "54 to 0," He answered. I whistled. "Make that 54 to 1," I said. He smiled.

I stomped, and 20 Humanoid Earthborn pop out of the ground. "Capture-the-Flag is tonight, don't let the Hunter's of Artemis win. Dismissed," I reported. They spread out to the forest.

"Percy, you're Captain," Thalia said. I nodded. "Let's get ready for tonight," I said.

————————————————————

The Campers were already set up. The Earthborn were dotted around the forest. Charles, Will, Annabeth, and Thalia were guarding the Flag. I was in the trees, waiting for the Horn. I was to get the Flag. Clarisse led a force to the right, Michael from Apollo Cabin led a force to the left. Hermes set up traps made by Hephaestus around the field.

The horn sounds. I move faster than the eye can see, fluidly moving through the trees, not making a single sound. Naiads guarded the river, only Dryads from our side helped, the others wanted to as well, but I said that'd be cheating. I already saw the flag, which was guarded only by Bianca. I weaved around, moving out of her sight. I grabbed their flag, without her noticing, then took off again, leaving Bianca oblivious to what happened.

I sprinted through the trees, nearing the river. None of the hunters even knew. I landed on our side, right in front of Zoe with our flag. The horn sounded. The Game ended. Campers won. Zoe was surprised.

Suddenly, the Oracle walked out, turned to Zoe. I rolled my eyes. "I am the Spirit of Delphi, Speaker of the Prophecies of Phoebus Apollo, Slayer of the Mighty Python. Approach, Seeker. And ask," it said.

"What must I do?" Zoe asked. "You shall go west to the Goddess in Chains, One shall be lost in the land without rain. The bane of Olympus shows the trail, Campers and Hunters combined prevail. The Titan's Curse must one withstand, and one shall perish by a Parents hand," The Oracle stated. "Counselors to the Big House. Zoe, Percy, you both as well," Chiron said. Zoe looked at me with disgust.

"Chiron? Why is this boy here?" Zoe asked, pointing at me. "Because, I want you to take him," Chiron said. "No, he's a male. I will not," she fired back. Dionysus piped up. "It would be wise for you to take him, he is an excellent ally, and has certain...tools, that can be of aid," he said. Zoe, albeit very reluctantly, agreed. "I'd suggest 5 members," I said. She nodded.

"Bianca, Thalia, Annabeth, and the Satyr," she said. "His Name is Grover," Thalia said through clenched teeth. I gave her a pointed look. "When do we leave? Cause I'll have to call ahead," I ask. She looked at me confused, then answered. "Early in the morning." I nod. "Air or land?" I ask. She just stares. "Uhh, Air?" She answered, unsure. I nod again, heading over to the telephone, and dialed in the number. "Hey, this is Percy. Could I speak with George please?" I ask. Before Annabeth could ask, I answer. "Yes, the Butler. He's a Great Grandson of Zeus." He picks up. "Ahh, Hello. I need the V-22 Osprey to land in Half-Bloods clearing, transport of 5. Great, thank you. We're leaving in the Morning. Great, see you then," I say, and hang up. I walk back over to Zoe. "Our ride will be here at 7:30 A.M." I inform her. She nods.