cancer

"I know you still love him" Risi sighed.

I looked down at fiddling with my cold hands.

"I only love one man" I said looking up at his murky green eyes.

G-dragon

"You sure?" He asked looking down at my hands, or more specifically the promise ring from G-dragon on my finger.

Positive

I gave him a fake smile and nodded.

He grinned and hugged me tightly.

I released the fake smile and stared at my ring.

Suddenly I saw g-dragon and the guys at the end of the alley we were in to get to the car.

I immediately pulled away and looked back at my hands.

Risi frowned and turned to see the guys.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Risi spat.

I flinched and knew g-dragon noticed cause he reached out to me.

"don't fucking touch her!" Risi shoved him away.

I immediately looked up.

"Stop" I went to put my arm on his shoulder when suddenly they began fighting.

G-dragon's POV

I fake laughed at daesung's joke knowing they were trying to cheer me up.

We turned a corner into an alley when I saw Kwan and Risi hugging.

Kwan looked depressed and was staring at my promise ring that sat her pointer finger, on her left hand.

When she noticed us, she quickly pulled away and looked at her feet.

Suddenly Risi turned and glared at us darkly.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" He spat.

I saw Kwan flinch and Instinctively went to grab her hand when Risi shoved me back.

"Dont fucking touch her!!" Risi spat.

I saw Kwan look up her once happy blue orbs now dark grayish blue and glossy. I shoved him back and went to Kwan again when Risi shoved back again.

I glared and sent a punch to his face.

Next thing I knew the guys joined and helped pull us away while fighting Risi slightly.

Suddenly Risi got away from there grip and ran at me.

"STOP!!"

Suddenly I was shoved back and Kwan took the punch.

I gasped as I heard a small crack.

Kwan let out no sign on pain except for the slight quiver in her hands.

"Stop it! Let's just go!" She exclaimed, her voice strained.

Risi looked at her with wide eyes but nodded.

Just as they were leaving Risi turned and looked at me in the eye.

"She doesn't love you anymore" he spat.

I lunged for him again and tackled him off to the ground and saw Kwan quickly walk away and get into a car and hid her face in her knees. I felt myself holding back tears before standing and grabbing Risi by the front of the shirt and pulling his face up to mine.

"What the hell do you know!!? If she loved you than why does she always look sad around you?! Why did she keep my ring!? Who the hell are you to tell me how my jagiya feels" I spat angrily.