[ introduction ]

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!

        well, for starters, hey i'm mac & i love to write. here's a lil disclaimer to avoid any miscommunication and to clarify my intentions with the content i create: i am well aware that fanfiction can often be interpreted as "creepy" or "stalkerish." the last thing i'd want is for any of the boys to feel uncomfortable with my work. i'm creating this book to express my creative abilities & i thought it would be fun to practice by writing about something i love (the lunch club). with that being said, if ANY of the boys, or those associated with them, wish for this book, or books similar to this, to be taken down, i will 100% do so.

        secondly, i do not endorse in shipping irl people together (unless they are actually dating or unless they encourage being shipped together). therefore, i will primarily be writing "x reader," in third person or first person. i'm literally incapable of writing in second person, i'm so sorry, my brain doesn't work.

        since i am a girl, i tend to write fem!readers, whether intentional or not. however, i do want everyone to feel welcomed, so if you specifically state in your request that you want a male/genderfluid/trans!reader, i will make sure you get what you asked for. warning: i'm not very well-versed with genderfluid & trans characters! i'll try my best upon request :)

        that's about it! i'm super excited to get started, so request awayyyy. you can request stories based off of songs, movies, tumblr posts, etc.

leave your requests here!