❥ • • • #REVENGE NOTE.

⌦ ♒︎ REVENGE NOTE ! ⌒/ multi af /

/ multi af / . . .

five students

five students. five hardships. one is getting excessively bullied, the other is a rebel, next is a teacher's pet, a popular loner and a band member. few of these aren't considered hardships to you but to them, they have their reasons why.

. . .

"a-ah! stop pulling my hair.. it hurts.." HAPPY WITHOUT ME yelped in pain as her hair gets pulled by her bully. "hah? it hurts? you're just weak is why, mind if i pull your hair some more?" the latter laughed along with her friends as she gripped HAPPY WITHOUT ME'S hair harder, leaving the girl to suffer.

the class doesn't care, they never do. no one ever reports to the teachers or any higher ups. all they do is either sit silently and ignore the situation at the back or join in on the fun. poor girl.

|

"MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. this is possibly the nineth time you ditched school. really? out of all the things you could do? you were even smoking." the president of the student council looked down and sighed deeply. putting his head back up to see MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT'S smug face, throwing a cigarette he finished smoking on the floor.

"you said possibly, this could be my first time." he said grabbing another pack of cigs but before he got to even light one up, it gets smacked away by the other boy in front of him. MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT only lifted his brow and sighed. this was going to be a long day for him, wasn't it?

|

"you're a good student, WHO DO U LOVE." her favourite teacher smiled and her hopes, high. "say, do you wanna come over later?" he smiled. WHO DO U LOVE fiddled her fingers, blushing at the thought. "of course sunbae, a-anything with you." she shyly accepted the offer.

the teacher had a small relationship with her. she was favourited by him all the time. though he was a little older than her age, she still loved him so much. little did she know..

|

GOT MY NUMBER strolled among the halls, waving at each and every person they knew. were they a social butterfly though? yes but their friends never stay. their circle of friends are quite small though they know almost everyone in the whole school. GOT MY NUMBER waved at that one specific person they wanted a wave back from, their ex-best friend.

though whatever the hell the former bestie did wrong, GOT MY NUMBER had to admit the fact that they did miss them a lot. even though they knew that the closer they become friends with eachother again. the more they'll use GOT MY NUMBER like the past.

|

SOMEONE'S SOMEONE only groaned in pain as her fingers cramped. "again!" the leader yelled. "what's wrong with the performance? you guys are not in sync, the pitches are messed up too. your stupid expressions aren't helping either!" they screamed again. 'what bullshit is she spitting?' SOMEONE'S SOMEONE thought, everything was actually perfectly fine. why did they have to do it again?

"but we did it with no mistakes this time." the lead guitarist sighed. "don't talk back to me you little shit!" the leader yelled louder, leaving the guitarist silent. they couldn't do anything about her behaviour though, she was in control of everything. one report from her and they're over.

. . .

the situations do get worser.
and so will the consequences.

.
.
.

❥ • • •5 students with different personalities are overwhelmed by their perplexing problems

❥ • • •
5 students with different personalities are overwhelmed by their perplexing problems.
suddenly a particular app decides to pop up on
their phones, an app where you can give back misfortune to those who deserve it.
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
TAG HERE >
PUBLISHED BY ERIN.
— 4 SLOTS OPEN —

250420.

lol okay here it is you little shit egghyuck i don't have any particular tags becausei have no friends on here lmoa, do tag yourother friends if you have any

i don't have any particular tags because
i have no friends on here lmoa, do tag your
other friends if you have any.

also lowkey wanted to take WHO DO U LOVE
cause daddi hyungwon is a 1993 liner and
would fit to be a teacher 👅 but the slots
gonna end up with a student nyway

pls apply there's only like 4 slots left
and like 😳😳😳😳😳 im actually
motivated, surprise surprise!!!!!!!!

ok bye bye yeorobun