Important Disclaimers & Clarifications

If you're not already familiar with me, hi, I write weird and horrible fan fictions!

This is the second book to my Akashi Seijuurou's fanfic, Detention.

I would like to make a few disclaimers here.

1. It is recommended for you to read Detention before reading this one. The first book is weird as heck (I was a young, wild teenager)(CRINGE!!!!) but well, you'll understand better when you've read it.

2. I have no excellent talent in writing so the flow and plots might be messy and chaotic. Please understand.

3. I do not intensively research on stuff so some information/concept might be wrong or misinterpreted.

4. There was a thread on Twitter claiming how Japanese cultures/schools do not have this or that but I would like to say, this is a fan fiction! We are free to dream! To let our imaginations run wild, so if you're uncomfortable with it, you can continue reading original stories haha.

5. I do not actually know how the police works in Japan and the whole Supernatural Division concept was wild. Gotta stick to that hahaha.

6. In the first book, I used random chants and spells written by my own brain, my own language. But in this book, I will be using Latin as their chants and spells. Please forgive me if my knowledge in the language is limited. It'd be better if you can teach me hehe.

7. I would like to clarify that in the few last chapters of Detention, there were weapons used against souls. Yes, there are weapons to hurt souls. Specially made to be harmless to humans but harmful to souls.

8. This story will be ridiculous as well so please refrain from reading if you do not like ridiculousness.

9. Also refrain from reading if you cannot handle OOC Akashi!

10. Behold! Loads of OOC-ness, doesn't-make-sense-ness, ridiculousness, chaos and more!!

I will start the story with the summary of Detention (so you don't have to re-read that weirdass story to remember), followed by Detention ~Another Story~ (Mikage's backstory) and only then will the second book begins!

Happy reading, enjoy and smile!

See you on the next chapter!