Introduction

Peekay Morrison wanted to be forever young.  The thought of growing up and having actual responsibilities made her want to crawl into her bed and never get out.  But she hadn't always been that way.  In sixth grade, she was normal and kind of invisible, but then she had to do a project on mythical creatures and she just so happened to choose vampires which caused her obsession in the first place.

Now Peekay was kind of . . . odd.  Like odd as in she tried to hang upside down (because that's what vampires did) in a tree which ended in her falling and breaking her arm.  And she didn't just break her arm, she got it infected and had to have surgery to remove two of her fingers or else she'd lose her whole arm.  So, yeah, Peekay was odd and probably a little insane, too.

So, since she'd rather be off observing bats instead of hanging out with friends, no one paid attention to her, and she didn't pay attention to them (Max Mayfield, her new partner in crime, being the only exception).  At least, that was true until Lucas Sinclair got dumped for the hundredth time and accidentally killed one of Peekay's bats while releasing some steam and now he couldn't get rid of the wannabe bloodsucker.  And the only way to actually get her to piss off was to help her with her vampire research, which he grudgingly complied to . . . so long as Peekay helped him win back his ex.

MAUREEN ' PEEKAY ' MORRISON / NICO PARKERshe/her

she/her.  14-15.  druid.

  druid

sofia bryant / ATHENA MORRISON
jessica sula / MINERVA MORRISON
igby rigney / FLYNN QUIMBY
hamish linklater / ALARIC ' RIC ' MORRISON
gugu mbatha-raw / MORGAN MORRISON
stephanie beatriz / JOSEPHINA  ' JOEY ' DIAZ

disclaimer: i do not own stranger things, its characters, plotlines, locations, or dialogue, which are owned by their respective characters.  i would like to give a huge thank you to seaweedbrns who allowed me to write this plot!

warnings: this book will contain strong language, gore, violence, character death, graphic character death, blood, underage drinking, homophobia, and racism.  this will also be heavily focusing on religious trauma and stuff of that sort.  peekay is a very opinionated character and a very strong atheist; i do not mean to offend any religion in writing peekay's character and thoughts.  if anything along these lines makes you uncomfortable, please do not read!

author's note: so, i'm super super excited to write this, peekay is my baby and lucas sinclair deserves more fics and recognition!!!  again, just a huge thanks to liv and her amazing mind and her allowing me to write this!!!