• I like you the same •

Chapter 01: l like you the same
.
..
...
....
.....

Hi, I'm Chaniemay Orlando.. I'm 18 years old.. I've love to dance to sing to write a poem, song lyrics, and doodling.. I want to be a photographer someday.. And here i am looking for a nice spot because of my updates in my Facebook page.. But instead of finding a perfect spot i stop when my camera turned into khai.. So here i am.. Enjoying while taking a picture  of Khai while he's playing basketball with his team..

Anyway khai is my boy bestfriend, we meet since i was transferred here in UZ to continue my study..

We're very close because i was he's seatmate and he's so nice and gentle to me.. We've become closer since the first time I know that he is the son of my mother's bestfriend..

I stopped when he look at my direction while I secretly taking a photo of him.. I immediately down my camera and to look it.. I smile when i saw his picture i take earlier..

"Are you done taking a photo? Can i see it too?" He said and I stopped again.. Oh no! This is bad! I have to do something..

I've Try to find a reasons but i found nothing.. And my heart beat fast when he take the camera and to look it since I didn't talk..

I thought he's going to be mad at me because of what i did earlier but i was surprise when he smile like a mutt and he sliced my sweaty face because of fears..

What's going on?

My heart beat! It's beating faster!

"You look gorgeous today ahh.. And i like this pictures. It's awesome!" I smile. Should I tell him that I like him so much!?
Yea!
I like him so much!

Having a too much feelings on one person can kill you daily!

And I don't want to tell him the truth because I'm afraid.. I don't want him to feel the awkwardness between us..

Or should i tell him now?
Okay! Fine! I tell him now!

"Uhm.. Khai? Uhm.. I like y---" I stopped when he's phone rang..

"Excuse me chanie, hello? No.. I'm with my friend.. Girl.. No! You know study first but i have one.." And that's something hits me.

Study first..? I have one..?

I don't know what is that exactly mean but Why i feel hurt?
Why I found my heart hurting when i heard those words?.

"Hey! Uhm.. I'm Sorry for that chanie.. What are your trying to say? You like what?" He said with a confused voice..

"Uhmm.. I like to eat burgers.." I lied.. I was about to step away but he suddenly hug me at the back..

Oh no!
Here we go again!
My heart is beating faster!

Wait.. "Uhm.. Khai? What is this for?" I asked.. "Actually chanie.. I like you since i meet you.. And i have something to say but can you look at me? I know you're shy now.." Yah! I feel awkward now!! But in the end I looked at him without a words..

"Can you be my girlfriend Chaniemay Orlando?" And that's love! I thought love doesn't exist for me because no one tried to be with me.

But now..Here this boy! My boy bestfriend--No! My Boyfriend!.

Time is soooooooo fast!

And here i am at the restaurant eating with my boyfriend because this day is our 7th monthsarry.

People come and go, but the right ones will always stay..

One bad relationship would make you never fall in love again.

And our story have a happy ending..

The end..

• Short Story •
Written by: Chanjarail✔️