𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸: 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

Jeez i cannot believe im about to hit 90k+ reads on this book lol.. im actually surprised because there are plenty of evil naruto books that are better than my dogshit but dang i really appreciate it

if you havent seen it yet, i posted an announcement saying that after i finish this book i'm thinking of making another book of evil asta, just not sure how to handle it tho.. (if you dont know who asta is, watch black clover)

also thinking of making an evil deku book as well but not to sure either.

also really apologize for taking forever with this, i had some major issues with this chapter.

anyway i'll leave you all alone so enjoy this long chapter.

"Even if you do kill me, surely enough, the elders back at the leaf will make sure you end up dead." Danzo informed Naruto.

Naruto paced back and forth as he watched Danzo remove his bandages to reveal a horrific sight. It was like his right arm was decomposing little by little, but what made it more disturbing were the sharingan eyes he had transplanted in his arms.

The eyes began to look around which made Naruto stay alert. With this many eyes, there's no telling how strong Danzo could be.

"I know, but I don't plan on dying until I kill the Akatsuki and Sasuke at least." Naruto told him.

"Seeing how you have the rinnegan, this fight of ours will probably take a while.."

"As long as you die, I'm not walking away." Naruto smirked as he glowed a bright yellow. "But.."

A large Kurama hand grabbed Danzo and kept a tight grip on the man and brought him face to face with Naruto.

"What do you think'll happen if I were to tell Sasuke, that Itachi slaughtered the Uchiha clan under your orders??"

Naruto's grip tightened on the elderly man's body to the point where one more squeeze could kill him.

"How would he feel about the leaf and the other elders, hm?" Naruto smirked.

"I h- had to.... m- me and Itachi both knew... w- what would happen if we didn't!"

"Seems to me you were scared of the Uchiha, but you admired their power... after all... I can tell from your arm.."

"E- Even if you do kill me... t- the other elders won't let you get away.... a- and they'll kill you.. t- to make up for your parents shortened lives given up to a-"

Naruto squeezed the man to the point his entire body bursted and blood flew everywhere. He looked down as he stared at the ground.

He knew Danzo wasn't dead.... no way someone like him would die that quick.

Kit..

I know..

Naruto sensed his enemy from behind and he lifted his head from the ground.

"Mention my mother and father again," He started as he turned back around to see Danzo standing there. "I'll do even worse than just kill you.."

Danzo stands there unfazed by the boy's words.

"I'll admit.. this fight will be tough, considering you're jinchūriki. But... I've been through worse." He told the boy. "I'll do what the village should've done a long time ago."

Naruto eyed the elder before breaking into laughter, as if the words that had left Danzo's mouth were nothing.

His laughter almost grew loud to the point it would echo, but his laughter ceased and all that was left was a huge grin on his face.