>1<

[minho pov]

....h....he.....hey.............he..h.... - 'no' minho thought trying to find the write words,and guts to text you. He'd never gotten this far with a girl who liked him for him not for his looks before... and it showed,he really just didn't know how to act...

"oi" will yo stop starring at your phone hyunjin called out wrapping his arm around minhos shoulders... minho looked up to see two girls following behind them "oh yeah i got us some friends" hyunjin smiled a minhos confused look as he switched his arm to the one of the girls behind them, whilst they other looked up with hope at minho "who'd a thought we'd bad the most popular guys in school" the girl in hyunjins arms giggled.

"uhm I've actually got a girlfriend...well kinda" minho scratched the back of his head hyunjin pushed 'his friend' away "ya what". The girl who'd been stood starring at him finally spoke after letting out an over dramatic scoff "smh well i don't see her" the other girl and even hyunjin laughed "yeah why isn't she here....who even managed to get the lee minho her boyfriend"

minho paused"i dont know if you'd know her y/n" the two girls burst out laughing while hyunjin stood frozen "i dont believe you" one of the girls finally spoke still laughing "why isnt she here then" hyunjin joked..... "your right" minho realised at up and left leaving everyone stood in shock.

"unfair!" the girl moaned "he seriously ditched me for kim y/n!"

The other rolled her eyes "ugh shut up yeri"

"that is easy for you to say hyna you still have one!" yeri to point at hyunjin but he was long gone,hyna looked behind to where hyunjin once stood and screamed "DAMN IT i almost had him"

a/n: I know i used other idols names in this but just pretend its not them lol