Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V

Aizawa paused his lecture to introduce 1A's newest student.

"Class, as you all have probably heard by now," he said "Dr. Night has finally been brought into custody. Since his daughter has clearly been forced into being a villain, she was given a choice between becoming a hero or being imprisoned as well. She was more than happy to adhere to the conditions of the first choice so she will now be joining our class."

(Y/N) shyly walked into the class wearing her new uniform. Everyone in the room glared at her, clearly not okay with her being in their class. Awkwardly, she took a seat in the back of the class. A student named Mineta had been expelled from the school a week beforehand so she took his desk. The entire day she endured terrible bullying from everyone in the school but she didn't complain. After all, she had been through much worse from her father. While she was in her dorm she sighed and pulled her mother's necklace before gently placing it on her neck. Despite it being after curfew, (Y/N) slipped into her old villain costume, which was now her hero costume, and snuck onto the roof, overlooking the silent night.

 Despite it being after curfew, (Y/N) slipped into her old villain costume, which was now her hero costume, and snuck onto the roof, overlooking the silent night

A strong breeze blew (Y/N)'s hood off, revealing her flowing (h/c) hair

A strong breeze blew (Y/N)'s hood off, revealing her flowing (h/c) hair. A small sigh escaped her as she began walking the very edge of the roof. Most people would be plagued with anxiety by doing this but for some reason, it always calmed (Y/N). Her balance was perfect so she never worried about falling. A patrol robot caught her and rushed off to report her. With a sigh, she went back to her room before getting in trouble.

A/N: As a kid, you were born quirkless. Your uncle, All for One, came to you and your father and gave you two quirks. The first being one similar to Monona's. If you digest a person's blood you will gain the same quirk as that person. The second quirk was called Judgement. It allowed you to end a person's life by turning your skin poisonous, the only cure for the venom being your own blood. It also allowed you to heal and resurrect people by taking on their injuries/sickness and rapidly self-healing. He and your father planned to breed you into the next #1 villain. You were given a small vile of your uncle's blood in case he was ever captured or defeated. You would become the next possesser of All for One. After your uncle's defeat, you drank the vile and began training harder, however, you didn't put up a fight when the police showed up.

>>>>>time skip a week<<<<<

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

During our hero training, we were attacked by the League of Villains. Not so much attacked I guess but the showed up. Dabi walked up to me and placed a long kiss on my lips. Reluctantly, I pushed him off.

"Dabi..." I said quietly "I told you, we can't be together. I'm done with my old life. It's what my father wanted for me, not what I wanted for myself. I'm sorry."

"It's okay (Y/N)" he cooed "We'll leave... but first, I want you to pass on All for One to me. I mean, you don't need it anymore after all."

"What?" tears pricked your eyes as you realized your entire relationship, he was only using you "I never told you about my uncle. How did you know about that?"

He let out an unsettling laugh "Why do you think we came to you? You were always just a pawn to us. I won't lie, the sex was a bonus. Just look at that body. But you never really meant anything to us. You didn't think I actually liked you, did you?"

I sniffled a bit and wiped my eyes

"Get out" I hissed

He scoffed "What?"

My eyes blackened and began to glow red as the grass below me began to die. His eyes widened and all of them took several steps back.

"You think we're afraid of you're stupid threats?" Twice laughed before his other half cowered "Holy shit she's gonna kill us!"

"3... 2..." I began counting down

Kurogiri opened a portal and they fled, leaving me in my rage. After that day the bullying got worse. It didn't take long for the entire school to find out about who my uncle was and that I had his quirk.