Charpter 1

Flash back *******
mommy can we go  out somewhere today please. Yes we can Princess go up stairs and get ready and I be up there and 10 minutes let me talk to yo father for a minute. How long you thinking I'm going to wait around for you to get out of the street huh Chirs🤔 Mary it not that easy I have be in the game for forever I can't just up and leave it . Wtf do you mean Chris when I was about to leave  you bagged me to stay and told we you was going to leave the game for good  Kayla was only 7 months now Kayla is now 17 years old It not safe for her and me anymore Chris . Mary wtf you mean it not safe for y'all anymore huh . 3 men walk in our house shots and kill my parents.All I could do is cry and scream I was only 17. I remember the last argument they how about my father leaving the game alone. All I could think about is why them I know what my father did but he was a good person to also .
Flash over******
Hello Kayla are you ok . My bad Jason. Did you have another Flash back No I didn't I was just think about everything I lied to him because I didn't want him to worry but me . My name is Kayla I'm 19 years old my parents died when I was 17 years I was so heartbroken for long time , but I'm kinda of still is hurt I have so many flash back on what happened it don't feel real cause sometimes when I'm at the mall and other places I can see them . No I'm not crazy or maybe iam idk 🤷🏽‍♀️well let me finish introducing myself . I have my own hair company called LeLe hair & glam. Yes Jason is my boyfriend yes he is in the streets and I help him clean his money through my hair company . I know what y'all are think did you just lost yo parents do to the streets and to answer your question yes but I love Jason and he love me he would never let anything happen to me .  He took me in after my parents died he help me get though everything 🥺🥺 before we started dating he was my bestfriend. When he find out what happened he was the one who came to the house and got me and I have been with him every since I graduated from high school and everything all because Jason he push me  to be a better me that why I help him and except what he does for a living .

POV Jason I know Kayla was lie about now having flashbacks I just didn't understand why would she lie about 🤦🏽‍♂️ but inway let me introduce myself My name is Jason I'm 20 year old and I'm in streets I drop out of school when I was 17 years old

POV Jason
I know Kayla was lie about now having flashbacks I just didn't understand why would she lie about 🤦🏽‍♂️ but inway let me introduce myself My name is Jason I'm 20 year old and I'm in streets I drop out of school when I was 17 years old . I just didn't think school was for me anymore I had to get to the money . I regret it so much but you can't change the past that why I push Kayla so hard to finish high school and go to college now she have her own hair company. She is her own boss . She help me clean my money though her company. At first I didn't want Kayla knowing what I did for a living but, She not stupid and to be honest I don't know how she found
out but she except it me and everything. I help her though everything she was my bestfriend at first. I always want to freak her but then we start to get to know each other. I fall for her I Love this girl so much . I never thought I would say I'm inlove with a female but Kayla is so different I first saw her at school she was sophomore and I was junior she was in junior class cause she was very smart . I got her number and it went from there .

In the comments somebody help me with this story and who can edit for me ? Do you think Jason's are find out why Kayla lie to him ? Do you think Kayla going crazy? Did Kayla parent fake there death ?  Follow me on ig lele_coleman_

Do you think Jason's are find out why Kayla lie to him ?
Do you think Kayla going crazy?
Did Kayla parent fake there death ?
Follow me on ig lele_coleman_