Explanation Of Powers

Power: Elemental Manipulation

Liquid Manipulation

Move/Lift Liquids

- can manipulate/influence/move liquids with the mind.

Liquid Attacks

- can release/use liquids to attack in various shapes or intensities.

Liquid Constructs

- can turn liquid into tools, objects, weapons and other items.

Liquid Solidification

- can solidify or give solid-like properties to liquids with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like

Liquid Surface Tension

- can make liquids thick enough to support the weight of people or make it thin enough to fall through, or foamy.

Manipulate Properties of Liquids

- can make liquids hotter than the sun or so cold that it burns

Water Aura

- can release and surround themselves in/with water for defensive and/or offensive purposes.

Water Defense

- can possess defensive skills that are enhanced by water powers, allowing them to block with the power of water.

Fire Manipulation

Fire Attacks

- can release/use fire to attacks of various shapes or intensities.

Heat Manipulation

- can create, shape and manipulate heat by increasing the kinetic energy, making things hotter.

Fire Absorption

- can absorb fire from source and use it in various ways.

Pyro- Telekinesis

- able to use fire to heat the air surrounding an object and use that to lift the object via fire/heated air.

Flame Shield

- can make targets immune to fire based attacks.

Fire Aura

- can release and surround themselves in/with fire for defensive and/or offensive purposes.

Fire Defense

- can possess defensive skills that are enhanced by fire powers, allowing them to block with the power of fire.

Air Manipulation

Air Solidification

- can manipulate pressure in air molecules to solidify the air (going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness.)

Air Attacks

- ability to release/use air/wind to various shapes and/or intensities.

Air Creation

- can create winds or flow of gases on a large scale of varying intensities.

Air Pressure Generation

- able to generate/increase air pressure, allowing them to use the atmosphere to crush their opponents.

Atmospheric Adaptation

- can acclimatize and breathe in/on any gaseous mediums, for example, toxic gases and outer space.

Air Aura

- can release and surround themselves in/with air/wind for defensive and/or offensive purposes.

Air Defense

- possesses defensive skills that are enhanced by air/wind powers, allowing them to block with the power of air/wind.

Earth Manipulation

Earth Solidification

- can solidify or give solid-like properties to all earth-based substances with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.

Geo-Telekinesis

- can manipulate matter using earth/earthen substances.

Terrakinetic Constructs

- can turn earthen materials into tools, objects, weapons and other items.

Earth Aura

- can release and surround themselves in/with earth and earthen materials for defensive and/or offensive purposes

Earth Defense

- possesses defensive skills that are enhanced by earthen powers, allowing them to block with the power of earth

Electrokinesis

- can use the power to call forth lightning from the sky that could be used to blind, stun, and/or severely burn their opponents even to the point of death. They can range, from minor to fatal voltage.