Tsarium x Snak Smut.

Tsarium's perspective of view.

I walk as the same pace with Snak, cherisingly holding his soft hand and rubbing it occasionally. It was truly soft.

The sun fades as it hits the ground slowly, and the sounds of my and Snak's step are dominating the whole ambience, as we walk towards my house.

Snak was listening to music, with pairs of pods on his ears, giving out lo-fi beats from his phone in hid pocket.

I enjoy the moment silently, it was calm, there was a sunset, and we were gonna spend the night together at my place.

Nearly at my house that was a couple steps away, he turns off the music with his free hand and readys himself for what's to come.

"C'mon, it's gonna be fun." I smile at him.

"I don't doubt it." He responds with a genuine smile.

Then I start searching for my keys in my pocket so that I can open the door with my free hand, I reach inside and grabbed it.

I took it out of my pocket and put it inside the doorknob, Snak looks at me calmly.

The door opens, I step inside and open the lights, I then let go of Snak and walked through the kitchen.

"You can sit down on the couch, do you want anything to eat?" I yell out to the living room.

"Sure, and anything'll do" He answers with pure content of what he's in for.

I open the fridge and observed it, casually looking for what he and me can eat.

It doesn't seem like there's anything here which is edible, oh.. how convenient, tea.

Snak is British so it wouldn't hurt for him to commit cannibalism, let's face it, I have ketchup inside me while he has tea.

(Timeskip cus I'm so impatient)

Snak sets his tea down and stands up, walking foward 'til he's just stood there, leaning towards me.

His shallow breaths meet mine, he starts rubbing my cheek and he finally goes for it, he's now kissing me.

"Mhmghm.. Snak what're you.." I mumble in defeat as his tongue wrestles mine. He dominates me, harshly and roughly grabbing my wrists, he's gonna fuck me and I know it well.

He then pulls away, looking at me, I can almost make out the burning passion in his eyes, he's going for it.

I start breathing more heavily, he's biting my tender neck whilst stripping me. This is it, I'm about to get my ass fucked by the person I like the most..

He strongly lays me on my stomach and raises my hips. I feel something trying to touch my hole, oh god it's finally gonna happen oh fuck.

"NGHAA!~" His dick pushes through inside me, hitting stomach and hitting my prostate, his dick is so fucking big. Slowly thrusting in, I notice that he's playing with my member with his free hand, I want to make him feel more pleasure.

"Daddy fuck me harder please!~" Saying this obviously turns him on alot, it's visible because he's pounding me slightly harder than before and he's panting, deeply.

"Ahh! Ahhh.. aghnn.. nhn.. I think I'm gonna.. nyagh!~" I yell into the pillow I'm holding as I shoot my sissygasm all over the cushions, he's still going and I already came..

"B-baby, daddy's gonna cum too.. Daddy's gonna shoot his load inside of you."

"FUCK YES DADDY, SHOOT IT ALL INSIDE ME!~"

He ejaculates inside of me, violently filling up my insides, his cum inside me feels soo warm.

Then he pulls out, Snak carries me upstairs as if I weren't even close to being heavy as a kilogram.

He finds my room, opens the door and put me on the bed before covering me with blankets and sleeping beside me.

Snak hugs me softly, he starts kissing my neck, my forehead, my cheek, and eventually my mouth.

"I love you, tsar." He whispers into my face.

"I love you too, snak."