Yandere Haru x male reader (1/5)

Haru POV~
It was spring the most cherished time of the year and the perfect time for my beautiful garden. We were on campus and rumours were around a new student had arrived and is joining my club and of course I was very exited. I got everything ready for the new comer but I wasn't exactly expecting what came through the garden door.

A rabbit a little bit taller then me came in he was all black and had piercing white eyes he was very handsome in my taste he walked around for a bit examining the red roses and smiled. His ears perked up when I took a step forward and broke a tiny branch he looked my way then showed his perfect white pearls.
"Hello miss, are you the garden club owner! I am here to say that I'm joining your club"

He looked very welcoming and his smile was so perfect. He came closer and he continued to walk towards me until we were almost touching noses. I was surprised by small space we had he then knelt down and grabbed my hand. He kissed my hand making my turn red he stood up and looked down at me still holding that white smile.
"Miss are you alright?"

My heart pounded out of my chest I've never felt this before. It was strange I have only felt like this when alone with legoshi I replied about one minute later.
"Yes I am alright so you must be the new student I am Haru!"

"(Y/N) (L/N) is my name it's quite the pleasure to meet a fine lady such as yourself."

He picked up the heavy boxes I was moving and he looked back at me. He must have been really strong to have picked those up. They were filled with dirt and soil. He walked a bit closer and asked something I couldn't quite catch.
"I-I'm sorry I couldn't quite hear that"

"I'm sorry Haru I'll ask again where do you need these?"

"Oh just inside that shed right over there by the table please"

He smiled then started to head inside the shed I directed him too. He certainly was a charmer and very confident but I'm sure he already heard about my manners and skills with other animals specially boys. I just hope he doesn't bring that up.
"So (Y/N) what are you doing in the gardening club?"

"I love plants and most of all flowers they are my life's calling, they were the only thing that kept me going after my parents had passed away"

"I'm sorry to hear that I also really love nature I like to think of it as my calling as well, how should I thank you for moving those heavy boxes?"

He looked at me then up to the ceiling.
"How about...you let me take you to dinner on me you seem nice and I would like to get to know you."

I smiled and for a second and forgot all about life's problems and the downside of things that could happen.
"Sure that would be lovely."

He looked pleased with my answer and walked towards me and handed me a piece of white paper his number I was guessing.
"Darling just call me I'll pick you up at 8:30pm we can go to (F/R) see you then"

His words made my heart stop no one ever called me darling before. And he didn't ask for anything sensual I was happy about that but of course I still kept my guard up I just met him but wow he had already got me to go out to dinner with him. I guess he's that good.

Your POV:
What a pretty lady. I'm interested even though she might be a slut I don't see that.