Komaeda Nagito x Reader

Oh I've been wanting to start this for a while and it's finally happening- hooray!

I'll gladly take requests for characters, so just comment who you'd like here- and/or something specific, thank you!
___________________________________________________
You had gone inside the local cafe to escape the cold snow that was rapidly beginning to fall atop your [H/C] locks of hair. You observed your surroundings for a few moments and soon walked over to the counter where you could place an order.

Trying to produce some body heat, your teeth chattered as you rubbed your numb hands together, waiting for someone who actually worked here to approach you on the other side of the counter.

You began to observe the forming of cracks that appeared in your eye sight throughout the ceiling- that is until someone interrupted your thoughts.

"May I take your order?" Someone asked politely, not meaning to break your train of thought. There stood a boy in a uniform- well, it was more of an apron that had the cafe logo and a name tag that read 'Nagito Komaeda'. He wore a small, open cap where parts of his hair stuck out through the top.

You smiled genuinely, not minding. You were actually quite relieved that you could finally place your order. "Hot chocolate..please!" You managed to say through chattering teeth.

Nagito chuckled. "No need to be formal, I'm not that special- aren't you in my chemistry class? Or am I just being stupid?" He said as he quickly started to make your hot chocolate.

He was right- you two did have chemistry class together. You found it a bit surprising he would notice someone such as yourself. You always sat in the back of class to observe everyone; nothing weird of course, just a habit you developed a few years back.

It was quite hard to pay attention in that class particular though. A mess of white hair always caught your [E/C] orbs. Of course you had tried to approach him before when you were allowed to work in pairs. He was always alone.

But as soon as you began to walk over, a certain ahoge boy got in your way. Of course you liked Hajime as a friend- but he always worked with you in that period and that led to you never being able to talk to Nagito. You kind of wished you had tried harder, but you could never reject Hajime like that, you knew him since back at the time of first grade.

"Mhm, that's me. I'm [F/N] [L/N]." You said and bobbed your head up and down a few times. Komaeda approached with a cup of hot chocolate. "I thought so- and don't worry, I know your name. Of course you wouldn't recognize me though, no one does most of the time."

You payed and quickly responded. "I recognize you, you're Komaeda Nagito." You said as you took the change from the astonished boy and walked back over to a table and sat yourself down, hands wrapped around the warm cup of hot chocolate.

A little while after you had finished your hot chocolate, you were reading a book you had luckily had with you at the time. But you couldn't pay attention- you felt someone staring at you. You'd ignore it though, must be your imagination getting to your head.

"Just my luck- it's snowing too much for me to walk all the way back home." Nagito's apparent voice said, audible enough for you to hear.

Suddenly you heard the chair across the other side of the table slide. You looked up to see no other than the luckster, no longer in his work attire. He had his elbow against the table, his head resting in his pale hand. "I hope you don't mind such a low person like me to hang out with you. My shift ended and as you can tell, I can't go outside." He apologized and smiled with a glimmer in his abnormal eyes. You waved it off and said it was alright.

"Oh how kind you are. Treating me like a person who is at your level. Why don't you..tell me more about yourself [L/N]" he said while messing with a small piece of white hair.

You ended up talking with him till the snow ended- which was two hours until Nagito noticed the falling snow had finally passed. "Well, thank you for letting me hang out with you [F/N]" he surprisingly used your first name. You two walked out and before he began to walk in the opposite direction, he turned towards you.

"Well I hope I'm lucky enough to talk to you tomorrow perhaps." He winked and quickly ran before you could respond, blushing maybe- but you couldn't be positive.

Extended Ending
"You may work in pairs- that is all." The teacher sat down and people ran around, getting anyone that was up for grabs.

Before [F/N] could walk over and find Nagito, not surprising to her- Hajime appeared. "Let's work together [F/N]." He said and smiled. You weren't sure how to respond, you really wanted to work with Komaeda. But it seemed someone would respond for you.

You felt someone grab your hand and hold it up towards Hajime. You turned with your [E/C] eyes to see the luckster once again.

"Sorry Hinata-kun, [F/N] and I have some unsettled business to handle. Don't we [F/N]-chan?" He asked looking down at you.

You were unsure of what to say- but even if you had tried to, Nagito interrupted by holding your chin up a little and kissing your cheek. He cautiously wrapped one of his skinny arms around your waist and led you away from the shocked, possibly angry Hajime.

Komaeda laughed a little as you two sat down next to each other, him again, holding your hand beneath the table. "What's so funny?" you asked curiously.

"Oh nothing. Just that Hinata-kun is probably going to kill me." He replied calmly and pointed with his free hand at the guy who had his head against his cold desk, trying to sneakily to send a glare at the boy who accompanied you.

"Let's get to work shall we?"
__________________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed, heheh! Don't forget to request- and I already have a Hajime x Reader set up as well.