💦🇦🇺 Aussie Line Smut 🇦🇺💦

You all started off as best friends. You guys did everything together. You guys were so close that Felix and Chan will be very protective with you. They were like your bodyguards. There would be times they will be too protective but you wouldn't say anything because honestly you thought it was really cute. Little did you know they both had a crush on you. Chan and Felix both knew about each of them crushing on you. They even thought of having a poly relationship but they were too scared of how you would react.

  You and the Aussie's are currently sitting on your couch watching a movie. It was movie night at your place. It was Chan's turn to pick a movie and both him and Felix wanted to watch a horror movie. You agreed because they were your best friends. Saying no to them is like saying no to a new born baby. Plus you were a nice person. Only to them tho. They then put on the film and sat next to you. You sat between both boys, wrapped in a blanket slightly hiding your face with it. Felix was on your right side holding your hand giggling as you tightly gripped on it every here and there getting scared from the movie. Chan was on your left side resting his hand on your thigh slightly rubbing it with his thumb.

  Felix pulled away from you and started to get up. You tugged on his arm trying to pull him back down next to you. Your actions made Felix smirk and Chan giggle. "Relax I'm just going to get something to drink" he said slowly walking away. You pouted and laid on Chan's lap. Chan played with your hair and smiled "why are you so cute y/n?". You blushed at his comment. You hid your face with your hands. "Oi Felix ! y/n is blushing..why are you always getting so shy with me and Felix eh?" Felix walked in and sat back down on the couch. He lifted you legs and placed them both on his thighs. You were still hiding your face. "You and Felix are always saying things like this to me..and it makes me shy" you said smiling.

   "Are you trying to tell us to stop?" Felix added raising one eyebrow.  "No it's just..it's 2 hot popular boys telling a insecure nobody that she's cute" you said playing with Chan's fingers. Felix smirked and looked at Chan. That made Chan smirk and looked back at you. "You think we're hot?" Felix said sliding his tongue across the front of his bottom teeth. "Y-Yeah ever since the d-day I met both of you.." you answered. "I never knew who to choose and I was stuck having a crush on 2 boy's that I know won't love me back..plus there's one of me and 2 of you.." you added. Chan giggled and said
"y/n..we both also wanted to be in a relationship with you..we thought of having a poly relationship but we both were afraid of your reaction"

  Hearing this made your heart flutter. You were so happy to know that you weren't the only one in the group thinking of a poly relationship. You were so happy to know that now. You quickly sat up and hugged both of them. "I would love to have a poly relationship" you said smiling. They both smiled and hugged you back. You guys let go of each other and sat right on the couch again. You guys finished the movie and sat and talked on the couch. "Guys I'm gonna lay down on the couch..my back hurts.." Chan said slowly falling back. You sat on his lap and looked down at him. "Yes y/n?" He said smirking. "None of you are going to sleep without giving me a kiss" you said crossing your arms. He smirked and said "then kiss me"

  You blushed and bent over to kiss him. Felix watched you bend over arching your back. It was a perfect arch and it was turning him on. Watching you in that position with a view of your ass made him go crazy. Felix started sweating feeling his little  friend get hard. Chan on the other hand had his hands exploring your body as, a kiss that was supposed to be just a peck and turned into a make out session, his tongue explored your entire mouth. Felix had enough and stood up on his knees behind you and rubbed himself against your ass causing you to moan. When you moaned Chan started going crazy. His little friend also got hard and popped up poking your women-hood.

  You gripped on Chan's hair whining wanting more than just a kiss as your free hand reached between your legs gripping on to Felix's clothed member causing him to groan. He cupped your right ass cheek squeezing it hard making you gasp. He smirked and slowly taking off your shorts. Chan began taking off your shirt. "Damn ma.." they both say. "Your body is fucking perfect y/n" Chan said. "To bad we're going to ruin it tonight..you're being marked as ours tonight" Felix said biting his lip smirking. Chan and Felix began pulling out their friend. You saw how big they both were and knew you won't be walking tomorrow. You questioned whether every Australian had it like that. Yeah it had you shook.

  You took off your underwear and waited for the pain to start. Felix rubbed himself against you. You hate being teased and they knew that. "Felix stop being such a tease" you said. "Say less.." he said. you couldn't finish your sentence and felt him slam into your asshole. You moan and gripped on Chan's hair while Chan slowly enters your women-hood. You screaming in pain while they both sweat making them look even more hotter. They both moaned loudly. The pain then became pleasure making you tell them to go faster. They started going faster and moaning so loud. You started to see stars as you became closer and closer. Their thrust started to get sloppier letting you know they are close too.

  "Ah fuck I'm close" you let out. "Hold on princess" Felix said going faster. Chan was hitting your g-spot so much that it's numb and all you feel is pleasure. You then hear "Now!" From Chan and all three of you release. You then clasped next to Chan and Felix coming up behind you pulling you close by your waist. You rest your head on Chan's chest as all of you try to catch your breath. "Fuck I love you guys" you said to them. "We love you too" they both said as you guys drifted off to sleep.