the cafe [college au]

jack sat in a cafe in New York city waiting for the rest of the newsies, and they call themselfs that because they run the school newspaper. as jack sat there unaware of the busy city around him, sketching out one of the most beautiful people he had every seen in his life. her name was katherine plumber. or at least thats what everyone called her but jack couldnt help but think that shes hiding something very interesting. and thats when jack was snapped out of his trance as the boys showed up. "hey jack!" says race "hey racer" jack sighed "whats up with you?"  "ummmm nothing" jack quickly said covering his sketch book hoping no one would notice "whatcha got there jack?" said mush jeering slightly " nothing of your interest mush" yeah come on show us!" said mike  "Nope" "awwww come on jackie show us!" "no!" and with that ike grabbed the sketch book and looked at what jack had been working on previously "oooooo has jackie got himself a girl?" "n-no" "ooooooooooooooooo jackies got himself a girlfrienddddddd" and just as they said that jack grabbed his sketchbook and walked out of the store. and then walked right into the one person he was despertly hoping not to see, the love of his life in all her glory, katherine plumber. 

" oh im so sorry!" said katherine not realising who it was  "oh its fine honestly" said jack knowing who it was there so he didnt look up, "well anyway i best be going now miss" " oh well um bye!".  jack yelled out  a quick goodbye as he speed walked down the street and to his dorm. however in the comotion of the crash jack didnt notice the fact that he had dropped his sketchbook right at katherines feet. as katherine went to pick the sketchbook up she noticed something hanging out of it. " it's a drawing! its a drawing of me!" she exclaimed, and then she saw the  name on the front of the book and it read {PROPERTY OF JACK KELLY DORM ROOM 201 AT MANHATTEN UNIVERSITY } as katherine read this her heart skipped a beat because she thought to herself "could my crush really like me back?" katherine decided that the only logical way to get the answer to her question was to go to dorm room 201 at her university. 

later that day jack heard a knock at his door " its open!" he called out, heard the door open and saw none other than katherine standing there with his sketchbook " h-hi" said katherine feeling nervous " i found this on the ground after you bumped in to me earlier" " oh um thank you" jack said " you didnt see what was in it right?" "oh im afriad i did" after katherine said that all that could be heard from jack was a string of "im sorry"'s and then it happened' katherine pushed her lips on to his and stayed there. jack tried to reseist thinking it was some sort of prank at first but soon after realiseing that it wasnt a prank he leaned it to it. they stayed like that for about a mintuite untill pulling away, kahterine caught her breath and then said "i love you jack kelly" "for sure?" jack said

"for sure"

I hope you guys liked that and if you did and want  see more of it it me in the comments i guess? byeeeeeeeeeee!