Today was my first day of senior year. My last first day and the year I hope to relax from school work and try new things. As I was walking in the school all I could think about was the 3 previous years I had that was filled with stress and more stress. I closed my eyes to take a moment to calm myself down. This year will be different. I opened my locker and put all my books in and only kept the one I needed for my first class. As I was walking to class, my best friend Andrea runs up to me and hugs me. I hugged her back trying not to drop my book. Andrea is the only friend I have in this school, but I would rather have it that way. When we let go of each other the book slipped from my hand, Andrea and I laughed about it. I bent down to grab it when someone had already grabbed it for me. I looked up to acknowledge who had picked up my book and I was faced with the schools "Bad Boy".
           I've heard stories about this boy that I don't even believe is true. He let out a quiet laugh and extended his arm out to give me the book.
"I think you dropped this," as a small smile appeared on his face. I was speechless and I couldn't stop starring into his eyes. I instantly looked down and then back up at him.
"Thank you," and I grabbed the book from his hand. He shook his head and just kept staring at me. I admired his features as well. He is a really good looking guy but not someone I will go for.
"My name is Hunter."
"My name is Isabella," almost like I had whispered what I had just said but I know he heard me cause of the way his smile grew bigger. The bell rang and he looked down almost as he was blushing.
"I'll see you around Isabella, it was really nice to meet you," and he walked away without me saying anything back.
          I install turned my head to Andrea and she was more surprised then ever. I laughed it off and walked straight to my class. Government here we go. I took a seat and waited for the teacher to give out instructions, all I could do was look at the door to see who was coming in. After about 4 minutes of just starring at the door, Hunter had walked in. I rapidly turned my head the other way hoping he wouldn't sit next to me. I'm guessing he knew it was me because when I turned my head back around, he was sitting there eyeing me from the corner of his eyes. I rolled my eyes and faced the teacher as he was giving out instructions.

        The last thing I want to do is deal with bad boys.