Explanation to story

Yo, It's E.J Otten with a book on My Hero Academia or Boku no Hero Academia, if you watch the sub anime version. This a book about Izuku has a Quirk AU, and it is a bit different from the original version of the story, but I had to make the story less violent and more sweet for the sake of making a love story sub-plot for it. But I will describe the fight scenes as best as I can with my memory.

So you can yell at me in the comment section about the story's plot elements, when you got the chance to do so. Please, no swearing in the comment section, I don't want to take down my story, and if anyone goes all Katsuki Bakugo on me, or I will scold you with Tenya Iida's will as Class President to make sure that you won't do it again. Now then please enjoy this story about Izuku Midoriya having a quirk of his own, a talent for music and dance, a full blown Gay with a hero's heart, and he has a magnificent relationship with his father, but is on bad terms with his "mother". Why? Because I love drama caused by women, who are supposed to care and love for their children, but don't really do a good job of hiding their feelings about the child that became a disappointment to them, all because their husband left them.

Why Mrs. Inko Midoriya in the first place and not Hisashi Midoriya instead? Well, there are two sides to every story, and people want to blame the husband for all the troubles that had happened, when the truth is that it was the wife who did it instead. I wanted to put Hisashi in a perspective that is a wonderful, caring, compassionate, and loving father towards his son. Also, All For One isn't Izuku's father Hisashi Midoriya, these characters are two completely different people, also All for One is way older than Inko by a couple of decades and that his true face has never been shown in show or manga, only his face after All Might had defeated him in their fight pre-dating the current timeline.

From what I can understand about the character that is Hisashi Midoriya, well... He is a man with true Heroic values, saving lives instead of money and fame, a quirk that could easily be seen as a villain's quirk instead of a hero's, a extraordinarily talented genius who mumbles under his breath and writes in a notebook to keep track of his thoughts, and a caring, loving father to his only child. Also Hisashi is Pansexual, which will shape his son's identity about sexuality and what love really means to others with all of your heart, and has a partner in the USA, who wants to meet Izuku and accepts the boy as his son. Hisashi and his partner are moving back to Japan to reopen their main branch of their agency, which means that Izuku gets to see his father again after ten years, Hisashi left Japan when Izuku was six years old. Katsuki never saw or met Hisashi in person, because of his hero work and thought that Hisashi left Inko when Izuku was proclaimed 'Quirk-less'.

The events will take place after the USJ attack, the U.A. Sports Festival, and the Hosu Incident, but will happen just before the Training Camp arc. So Class 1-A and Class 1-B will meet Izuku's dads and Katsuki will be getting a reality check on his understanding of the world and how he should treat others. Then the two will be part of the quirk analysis and improvement studies program that they want to use to help students to learn, develop, and improve their skills in using their quirk.

Oh! If you are wondering what Hisashi's partner looks like and what his personality is, then please read this info on the hero known as "The Shapeshifter Hero: Occultus Snatch".