The letter

llamagaming this is the start of the book from our planning at the start of the year it may be slow as I'm struggling with writers block

The earl of the phantomhives butler approached his master ciel with a silver tray the famous silver tray meaning mr phantomhive had mail not any mail mail from the queen of England he instructed his butler to tear it open for him "would you like me to read it to you my lord ?" He laughed sarcastically snatching the letter form his raven haired butlers hand "no what do you think I am a child Sebastian " he scanned over the letter making a couple of sounds sometimes tenseing his eyebrows before looking at a map "where in the devil is Piedmont California?" Once they had read the queens instructions together it was enscriped to be in the US and they had to fly across the world for a case particularly to meet a boy and another demon bill and dipper ..

They were to take a walk through a forest to catch a train to Oregon this is regarding the Jack the Ripper case which caused suspicion within the two as they had encountered this previously in London

Otherwise all the way over in Oregon a brown haired girl who ran into a tattered shack deafingly shouting dipper waving paper around spitting from her braces as Bill appears "oh thanks for that mable yonk!" He disappeared with a cloud of smoke the young boy was helping an old man called grunkle Stan in the overly priced  gift shop as he shived "isn't it cold "BOoM CrAzH they both shot round and there was Bill "we're getting visitors pine tree " he through the letter his way as dipper quickly reads it "uhm a demon and the queens guard dog sounds I'mportant better get preparation going MaAaAbLe?"