Julius Gets Food

Julius only gets dog food. He's never known anything other than that, until he meets his best friend unknowingly. 

Jessica loves dogs. She has only had one, and it wasn't for long. But when she meets Julius, and he jumps all over her and scratches her pants a bit by accident, she knows they're friendship will go farther than anyone could have ever guessed.

It all started when Jessica first came to his home. 

"And then I said 'Woahhh that's Steven Universe!'" Jessica exclaimed. She was going to continue until she heard a bark and a growl coming from the kitchen of her friend's house. "Who's that?"

Jessica's friend answered. "That's Julius. Don't disturb him too much or he'll bark even louder. He can't do that or my mom will get mad. She's working."

Julius was eager to see who entered his house. It wasn't unusual at this time for someone to come home, but this was a new smell. Sniff. Sniff. Hmmmmmm. Who could it be? His owners had never even mentioned the two words "Steven Universe" all the time he was with them. When he finally sees her, he starts barking more than ever. 

"b o r k"

Jessica's eyes pop out of them sockets. She's surprised by how loud he is, how much he is probably disturbing her friend's mom. After getting him to quiet down and some time spent art the house, Jessica and her friend are eating. Jessica then looks over to Julius, who has gotte used to her presence. He seems to be waiting for someone to give him something, looking up at her hopefully. 

"He's hungry." Jessica points out.

"He already ate."

Jessica shrugs, then tosses her food into Julius' cage, where he devours it in one bite. 

"Awww," Jessica sees Julius looking up at her again, waiting for another piece of food, which she eventually drops for him to eat again.

That's the beginning of a beautiful friendship.