THIRTY EIGHT

I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY CRY LAST CHAPTER IM SORRY
those lyrics kinda fit ngl
all i want - kodaline
Y/N POV

"Oh god what have I done." I whisper, driving down the road to Noah's house, the flowers he gave me in the passenger seat.

I sob, wailing even, at everything. Right now crying is all I can do. As soon as he left I collapsed and broke down in even more tears. My dad had to rush in because he though something was wrong, but as soon as he saw me he knew. Dad held me, trying to console me and calm me down. I'm thankful, but it didn't really help. As of right now, I'm currently driving towards Noah's neighborhood. I knew immediately that I had to go get the necklace. I need it. It's the last little part of him that I have.

I pull onto the side of the road and race out of my car, running into the trees where I threw it. As I search, I dig and I claw at the dirt, trying to find it. My hopes weren't too high, not really knowing the odds of me finding it. 

"Oh my god." Is all I can choke out as I fall to the ground in tears.

I can't find it. The last piece of Noah I have is lost.

LATER
JADE POV

"Y/n, oh my god!" I scream as Luke follows me into the trees to her body laying on the ground.

"Y/n!" I shriek, aggressively shaking her awake.

"J-Jade?" Her little voice croaks, her eyes fluttering open and widening in shock.

"Oh Y/n, we found you." I say pulling her up and hugging her tightly.

"W-what do you mean?" She asks as she's pressed against me.

"You've been missing all day and night! Ever since you left this afternoon no one has been able to find you. Everyone's out looking. We saw your car so we pulled over." I ramble, relief flooding me as all the worry leaves me body. She looks at me, blinking a few times in shock.

"Really? I must've fallen asleep. I'm so stupid, I'm sorry." Y/n says with regret.

"Don't be. What were you doing all the way out here?" I ask. 

The poor girl looks terrible. She has massive bags under eyes and she has a few cuts on her cheeks, which look hollow. Her eyes look tired and scared and I just wish I could fix everything bad that's been happening in her life recently. I know her breakup with Noah was hard for her. She wouldn't eat or sleep for days. She lost so much weight I was beginning to worry. I'm just so happy and relieved to see that she's okay.

"I was looking for something, that's all. I have no idea how I fell asleep though." Y/n chuckles, but her smile being replaced by a frown soon after.

"Is this what you were looking for?" Luke asks from behind her deeper in the woods, picking at something on the ground. He lifts it up and as soon as I see it I know exactly what she was doing.

"Yes! Thank you so much, Luke." Y/n exclaims as her eyes light up, a real smile at her lips. 

He found it.

Y/n tries to stand, but falls over, landing on her back. Luke and I quickly help her up, brushing all the twigs and dirt off of her clothes. Y/n's parka hugs her arms as a feel a cold surge of wind washes over us.

"Don't push yourself too hard babe." I tell her.

"Yeah, here, can I...?" Luke asks, hinting at what he's trying to do. Y/n nods and he picks her up bridal style and we begin to walk back to my car.

"Here, I'll drive yours, you two go in Y/n's." Luke says, setting her down in the passenger seat of her car. She holds onto a bouquet of flowers as she stares at us silently.

"Okay, be safe. Meet you at the cafe?" I ask. We really need to get some food into Y/n.

"Yeah, I'll text everyone and tell them we found her."

*****

My heat aches as I watch silently as Y/n picks at her salad, not seeming too interested in it. Taking the initiative, I hand her my plate with tomato soup and a grilled cheese on it. Y/n gives me a look of gratitude and I smile, letting her eat my food. I really don't mind, plus she needs to eat. Her clothes look like they barely fit and you can tell she's dehydrated. I want to ask her about everything with Noah, but I know she doesn't want to talk about. In fact, I doubt she could.

This has just taken so much from her. Noah has taken so much from her. 

a/n -

a jade pov, something rare lol

<3 lilia