Cambridge Police Station

I had come across a mysterious Emergency Broadcast for the Military. I was looking for Salvage to repair my Beautiful T-45F Power armor standard Military Issue Paint Job.

 I was looking for Salvage to repair my Beautiful T-45F Power armor standard Military Issue Paint Job

I walked towards the signals source. And there they were the BOS  (Brotherhood Of Steel )
I assisted Paladin Danse with the infestation of Ghouls. I pulled out my Combat Rifle (MODS, Extended magazine, Automatic, Heavy Barrel, Glowing Iron Sites) Fired 25 Shot's and cleared the ghouls with Danse and inquired the about joining the Brotherhood Of Steel. If I wanted to "Join" I would have to accompany Paladin Danse to Arc Jet System's they had found strange power surges near this location. I entered Arc Jet System's and wandered around until we found a Group of Protectron Pods they were destroyed. But to the right was a Security Door that was locked by a terminal. After I unlocked the terminal and opened the door we were attacked by unkown Mechanical Entity's. I once again drew my weapon the combat rifle and took some pot shots at the Mechanical Beings with laser techonolgy. I killed 4 and upon closer inspection by Paladin Danse he inquired if I had any knowledge upon Synths I didn't do I litter there bodies for Fusion Cells and we pressed onwards. We encountered many more we cut them down and eventually we made it to the reacter core and Paladin Danse instructed me to look around for any documents or Synths but right as i walked up to the window. Synths began to swarm The Paladin so I ran back to Danse and fought along side him we were victorious and i picked up there weapons and ammunition.
We had just acquired the deep range transmitter and were on our way out. Paladin Danse talked to me about what happened in the building and said. "Things could have gone way worse but you kept a level head and proceeded with the mission I owe you take this Laser Rifle for your help it's from my personal armory".