ANNOUNCEMENT : MOVING FORWARD

hello my sweet sweet readers, i have been terrible to you & myself a lil so let's fix that. i plan to un publish this book and my other book (Margo) to do some revamping.
i have an idea in mind, im not sure how similar in plot and story line it will be to the originals, but more in writing style since none the less (unfortunately) i am me.

i hope to be more precise in my editing this time round, i noticed lots of typos and mistakes in the chapters up till this point.

i'm on my 2nd (3rd, 4th??) wind with these books, and i won't promise anything because we know how that goes but i thank anyone who's read, continues to read and will read my books.

i don't have a time frame yet on chapters but i'm going to just work at a steady pace and chapters will appear as they do.

it's good to push yourself to do the things that fall to the wayside from time to time. i love seeing all the little comments and such so i should provide the means for that.
you're all too kind, really.

and i'd like to address "casting choices"
(it's been mentioned only in margo but it also applies for avery)

the pictures i've inserted up to this point are purely for
the clothes or hairstyle ect. i do see how the image itself can influence how you imagine the characters. i do see how i've described my own characters and i guess i'm not very inventive, i didn't push myself to be.

i just thought of what sounded "pretty" because i was thinking more of what i wanted to happen. i didn't mean to make another "classic white beauty". moving forward i'll be more mindful of my presentation of my characters but also know i don't really want to paint them for you.
id like you to know them more and fill in your own visuals. so have your own little freedom along with the details i do provide in how you think the characters look.
i'm sorry if that doesn't help you get into the story but sometimes it's burdensome and embarrassing to imagine how these people look,
please spare me.
🐝💖🕊