One

In this story y'all can imagine how sanai look I hope yall know who mikey Williams and bronny james are and pretend that mikey goes to Sierra canyon
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my name is sanai aka nai nai. I'm 16 and Today is my first day of 10th grade worst time of the year, I attend Sierra canyon and I can't wait to see my friends and my bestie mikey. I got outta bed and got in the shower. I'm a popular girl and everyone loves me but some girls tend to hate on me, I just move on.

5 minutes of me in the shower I got a text message from mikey

Bestie(Mikey)❤🤪💅🏽: yurrrr

Me: yurrrr

Bestie(mikey)❤🤪💅🏽: u ready because imma come pick u up for breakfast

Me: not yet what time u comin

Bestie(mikey)❤🤪💅🏽:now

Me: oh shit Imma get dress now

Bestie(mikey)❤🤪💅🏽: we have a new player for our team

Me: oh rlly

Bestie(mikey)❤🤪💅🏽:yup we finna met him today

Me: ight hurry up

Bestie(mikey)❤🤪💅🏽: ight ight.

End of conversation

There a new boy comin to our school I hope he not annoying like the rest of the team. A couple of minutes later I got dress and made my way down stairs. I saw my sister maya (she and bronny James date) hey little bronny I said with a little bit of laughter. Shut up she said while blushing. He coming to pick u up I said while getting juice. Yea is mikey coming to get you she said while packing her purse. Yea I said.

A few minutes later i heard a honk from outside it must be mikey dumbass.
Maya left with bronny and I went with mikey.

I went inside the car and hugged him. Sanaiiii I missed your little ass were you been he said with excitement. In the house no were else I said while punching him in the arm. U lyin u be with that nigga d angelo he said while driving to McDonald's.

(She goes out with d angelo Russell just to make that clear)

So who the new kid I asked. I dont know yet but they said that he good in making 3pt shots and they claim that he better than me so I wanna see that shit he said. Oh we will see about that I said while laughing. 10 mins of us going to McDonald's we grab our food and made it to school 2 mins late we didnt miss that much but i hope me and mikey are in the same class.

We got our class and surprisingly me and him do have the same class .

I pick my Locker next to my friends jade Layla mckayla and Shay. As I was putting my books and decorating my Locker d angelo wrapped his arms around me. Hey babygirl he said and kissed my cheek. Hey babe I said while blushing. Do we have the same class I asked while holding him. Nah we dont but I can walk u to your class he said. Sure I said while closing my locker.

A couple of minutes later the bell rings for first period class. Dlo walked me to my class and I kissed him before I went in. I was looking for mikey and I see that he saved me a seat. I walked up to that seat and sat next to him.

Before the teacher started to talk the principal walked in with a new student I think that's the kid that mikey was talking about.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen we have a new student, can u introduce yourself to the class. He said with a deep voice

Hey my name is ja Morant and I'm 15 years old he said while licking his lips.

As the principal left he sat down at the back of the class and putting his head down.