Slip , Slop , Slap

Chapter 1 : It Was A Hot Summers Day In The East Harbour Of Terron Bay. Mum Was Sending Me On A Holiday To Go See My Great Aunt Helen. That I Was Not Looking Forward To , She Was Too Clean Too Bossy and Most Of All Too Perfect . I Had To Stay With Her For 2 Whole Months While The Summer Holidays Were On As My Mum Has To Go On A Work Travel To Hawaii To Study Dolpins .It Was Only 7:30 am When My Insane Mother Woke Me And Decided That Was A Good Time To Pack My Bag For Aunts House. I Packed My Bag As Slow As A Snail As I Had Only Woke Up , I Shoved It All Into A Floral Print Bag And Dived For My Bed And Dozed Off For Another 2 And A Half Hours Before My Mum Came Up To My Bedroom And Started Pounding On The Door . I Finally Decided My Sleep Was Over And I Got Up And Dressed And Stumbled Down The Stairs Ready For Breakfast. I Made Marmite On Toast And Ran For The Car I Could Already Hear Mum Tooting The Horn And Blasting The Stereo , Gosh This Is Going To Be A Long Trip I Thought To Myself.We Reached Darrious The Capital City Of Terran And I Realised We Were Nearly There.Only Two More Corners Until We Were At Aunt Helens I Tryed To Un - tangle My Hair From The Giants Birdsnest It Was In So I Would At Least Look Presentable.