THIRTY NINE

this chapter is taking place during the time y/n was like lost and stuff
also thank you for 5k <3
NOAH POV
EARLIER

"I can't just stay here and not look." I yell to Chloe.

"She wouldn't want to see you, you know that. Respect her and don't go running after her if she doesn't want you." Chloe tries to tell me, but I ignore her.

"Oh, so I'm just gonna sit here while my girlfriend is missing?" I scream.

"One, she's not your girlfriend anymore, and two, she's not actually missing, her dad is just worried, it's not like the police are in on it or anything. Besides Jade, Luke and Jake are out there searching. Noah she'll be fine, stop worrying and calm down." Chloe yells back. 

Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. Chloe's right, Y/n isn't my girlfriend anymore. I guess deep down I haven't accepted it yet. But I'm just so scared something terrible has happened to her. If something did, I would never forgive myself. 

"Fine." I say coldly, pushing past Chloe and walking out the door.

I won't go looking for her, or at least not right now. As soon as I leave my house I hear screams coming from the entrance of the neighborhood. I run as fast as I can over to where it's all happening, but as soon as I see who it is, I duck behind the massive neighborhood sign. I can't hear what they're saying, but Jade is aggressively shaking someone on the ground.

  Y/n.

My heart stops as I stare at them, watching them try to get her up. Y/n tries to stand, but falls back, landing on her back. Luke says something and she nods, so he picks her up bridal style. Anger pulses through me as I watch the guy that's had a crush on Y/n for years carry her. It's not my place to be mad anymore, but I can't help it. I'm jealous. I think I will be for a while.

I'm just happy they found her.

a/n -

a quick filler lol.

<3 lilia