When i come around

A/N: So this is the first story/chapter. In the song I don't know who exactly Billie joe is singing about, so the girl character is made up.

BUZZ BUZZ

I rolled over to the other side of the bed and grabbed my phone.
I got a text from Kelsey my best friend.

Kelsey:
Hey wanna hang out?

Billie:
ya sure. Where to?

Kelsey:
My house?

Billie:
Ok. Be there in 5

I put my phone down and slipped out of bed. Got dressed and ate breakfast, then out I went to Kelsey's.

Still a bit tired I stumbled up the stairs on her porch but made it to knock on the door.
The door opened and there was Kelsey looking fabulous as usual. Long wavy brown hair and still in pjs.

"Hey Billie! Come on in."
I stepped inside tripping on her door mat, falling into Kelsey.
"Woah!"
She said trying to catch balance.
We both fell to the ground laughing our asses off.
"If you expected me to catch you, then your stupid because I'm like those Oompa Loompas."
She was really short. Were both 16 and some people think she's 12 or 13.
"What made you think I wanted you to catch me"
I smirked at her childishly
She rolled her eyes
"Whatever"
We went upstairs to her room.
We just did the normal things you do hanging with your friends. We played truth or dare... Which ended up with me having to jump off her roof and onto her trampoline in the back. Her drinking toilet water with hot sauce mixed in.

We both sat on the edge of her bed side by side.
I was waiting for her to say something but I assumed she was wondering the same and it became awkward. I looked down at my hands and started to fidget and twiddle my thumbs.
I looked up at Kelsey and she was already staring at me. The sun hitting her face making it glow. Her hair lighter then ever. But she just kept staring at me. Why is she staring at me? it's been two minutes of it.
"What?"
I asked.
She didn't say anything. She just scooted over slowly, moving her away from the suns light.
She Looked at my eyes then down to my mouth. Her lips parted from each other slightly then slowly looked back at my eyes.
She looked so cute. Her cheeks were red and her hair was tucked behind her ear.
I placed my hand on top of hers giving her goosebumps all over. I slowly moved my hand up to her shoulder then to the back of her neck and leaned in closer to her.
My eyes now on her lips and hers on mine.
Our faces were now close enough that our noses were touching. Her breath quickening the closer we got. I closed my eyes and kissed her there. My hand on her cheek and hers behind my neck.
A couple moments after, my phone started ringing. It was mom, she needed me to clean my room cuz were having guests over, but it's not like anyone's gonna be in my room but whatever.

I was now saying good bye to Kelsey in her doorstep.
"Bye Billie."
She kissed me on the lips
"See ya."
I left and started to walk home.

~night time~

The guests left and I went upstairs and laid down on my bed.
I looked at the ceiling thinking about everything that happened today. It's just..something doesn't feel right. I can't put my finger on it but I just don't know how I feel about taking the next step with Kelsey. It's like I don't feel ready for it and I want to stay as her friend.
I turned over on my side facing the wall. My eyes getting heavier and heavier.
I'll find out how I feel tomorrow.

~1 week later~

I sat at the edge of my bed, my elbows on my knees, my hands covering my face. Rubbing my eyes, tired and deep in thought I still was unsure about all of this. I looked up into space and dozed off.

~flashback~

"Kelsey I need to talk to you."
She looked at me concerned.
"Ya, of coarse Billie. Why don't we talk about it inside?"
"Sure."
She stepped aside making room for me to move through the doorway.
We go upstairs to her room. She sits on the bed and I keep standing. Looking at my feet for a couple of seconds.
She breaks the silence
"What'd you wanna talk about?"
I looked up at her and drove my hand through my hair nervously.
"I uh..i don't know."
Silence
"It's just I still don't know how I feel about all of this. I can't..i don't think I'm ready, but at the same time I do.. I'm just so.."
I sigh
"Billie just make up your mind! It's been a week already and your still unsure. So make it up before I make the decision before you."
I look up at her and frown
"Well go do what you like. Break up with me. It'll make it easier for the both of us."
"Billie but that's the thing. I don't want to break up with you. I want to be with you."
"And I feel the same as you do Kelsey, i do, but if it doesn't feel right we can't just go on with it."
" if you feel this way Billie then we should just break up, because your right if you don't feel anything you can't go on with it."

~end of flashback~

I snap out of my daze and come back to reality. I think I know my decision and I think it's the right one for sure this time.
I run over to Kelsey's and knock on the door.
The door opens.
"Hey Billie."
"Hey... I made up my mind."
"Ok."
A look of worry runs all over her face and I feel even more nervous then ever.
I inhale
And begin
"I just need you.. to wait for me. I'm not ready but I will be."
She gives me a little smile
"Of coarse Billie, I'll wait. I believe we can still be together. I don't want to force anything and I feel like that's what I've been doing. I'm sorry."
I came in and gave her a hug, smelling the perfume she wore yesterday still there, the smell so nice it made me feel sleepy.
"It's ok Kelsey, you weren't forcing anything."
"Thank you."
We stood there bear hugging each other for a while. The sun beaming over us, making it warmer, the morning sky filled with pinks,oranges,yellows. Making it even happier then ever. Just all I needed was time. And soon the time will come and we can start all over again.
But I know, I'll come around.